Windows 10: google search results thumbnails show only 2 seconds

Discus and support google search results thumbnails show only 2 seconds in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I do a google search (not chrome) There will be small previews/thumbnails of products that quickly disappear. How do I get them to stay again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnnetteRR, Sep 25, 2019.

1. AnnetteRR Win User

google search results thumbnails show only 2 seconds

When I do a google search (not chrome) There will be small previews/thumbnails of products that quickly disappear.

How do I get them to stay again?

Edge

Windows 10 home

:)

AnnetteRR, Sep 25, 2019
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Search Results

In Windows 10, when I search my pictures, Search results are shown as thumbnails ( results are also incomplete, some pictures are not shown ). Can I change this so a List is shown instead?

worriedof Birmingham., Sep 25, 2019
  4. google search results thumbnails show only 2 seconds

One Drive shows icons in the search result

I can see only icons instead of specific photos when searching for them in the folders on OneDrive using File Explorer. But if I browse a OneDrive folder, I can see the thumbnails. I don’t know what else I can change, I tried the settings and cleared
    the search cache. However I can see only icons in the search results. Please recommend the steps to retrieve thumbnails in the search result.

AmandaBaverstock, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

google search results thumbnails show only 2 seconds

1. google search results thumbnails show only 2 seconds - Similar Threads - google search results

2. Only 2 files video show icon not thumbnail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only 2 files video show icon not thumbnail.: Good evening and thank you in advance for your time/expertise.Only two files video show icon, not thumbnail. I deleted and re-downloaded the files from Google Drive - twice.I reinstalled the program VideoLan VLC - twice. I cleared the cache with this programme:...
  3. Only 2 files video show icon not thumbnail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only 2 files video show icon not thumbnail.: Good evening and thank you in advance for your time/expertise.Only two files video show icon, not thumbnail. I deleted and re-downloaded the files from Google Drive - twice.I reinstalled the program VideoLan VLC - twice. I cleared the cache with this programme:...
  4. Only 2 files video show icon not thumbnail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Showing results for", "Search instead for" missing in Google results

in Browsers and Email
    "Showing results for", "Search instead for" missing in Google results: Up until recently, when it met the criteria to illicit such a response, I got those suggestions when running a Firefox google search. Now, It only happens in Chrome. I thought it might have something to do with an alteration in my Google account settings, but if that was...
  6. Google search results on IE11 fault

in Browsers and Email
    Google search results on IE11 fault: After doing a search with Google on IE11, when I click on one of the lower links in the web page displayed, it jumps to the top of the page and can't open the link I want. I know of several other persons who are experiencing the same problem. Anybody suggest any work...
  7. strange Google Chrome search results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    strange Google Chrome search results: Hello folks, I recently upgraded my desktop from Win 7 to Win 10 (clean install) but I think that's irrelevant to the issue I'm having. My search results in Google Chrome using Google search look strange (see attachment). When I perform the search on the same machine in...
  8. Search result thumbnails issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Search result thumbnails issue: Before updating to the windows 10 anniversary, The search result would displayed in a versatile shape, By that I mean in some folders I would have the search result to display in detail mode and in some folders in big thumbnail mode, and the next time I would run the search...
  9. Search only shows Web Results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search only shows Web Results: When I search for something in the search bar, now I am only getting web results. I am not getting computer related items. For example, if I search for printers, I only get web results about printers. I am not getting anything about the printers I have installed on this...
  10. Search not showing results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search not showing results: Hi. Anyone know how to fix the search function in Windows 10? It's not showing any results. So far I already tried the following but to no avail. Rebuild indexing, scannow cmd, chdsk /r,. 10886