Windows 10: google search

Discus and support google search in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by david60009, Feb 15, 2020.

1. google search

Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to have happened since last Windows update. Help please, thanks Best regards. David

:)

david60009, Feb 15, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Google as default search

On my new Samsung Notebook 9 I want to make Google the default search engine in Internet Explorer. I open Explorer, click on tools, click on manage add-ons and then click on search providers. That shows me a list which includes Bing (twice) and Google.
    In the far right column under "search suggestions" Bing is listed as "enabled" and Google is listed as "not available." How do I make Google available?

JosephHHarrisonJr, Feb 15, 2020
  4. google search

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

google search

1. google search - Similar Threads - google search

2. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a
  3. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a
  4. Windows 10 google chrome new tab search box disappear? and typing on it shows light blue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 google chrome new tab search box disappear? and typing on it shows light blue...: My google chrome is updated. I Posted on google support but no one answers. How to fix this? I tested on many of my friends' computers. Only mine is broken. How to fix plz...
  5. Windows 10 google chrome new tab search box disappear? and typing on it shows light blue...

Windows 10 google chrome new tab search box disappear? and typing on it shows light blue...: My google chrome is updated. I Posted on google support but no one answers. How to fix this? I tested on many of my friends' computers. Only mine is broken. How to fix plz...
  6. Windows 10 google chrome new tab search box disappear? and typing on it shows light blue...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H': For the last few days, if I try to search in Chrome either in the address bar or on Google home page, doesn't matter IF the search starts with 'H' the whole browser closes. Has anyone seen something like that? I type an h as the second letter, or third, or anywhere else in...
  8. Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H'

Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H': For the last few days, if I try to search in Chrome either in the address bar or on Google home page, doesn't matter IF the search starts with 'H' the whole browser closes. Has anyone seen something like that? I type an h as the second letter, or third, or anywhere else in...
  9. Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Google Default Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Default Search: Soooo I screwed up and decided to try microsoft rewards. Not sure why, probably boredom. Now bing is my default search EVEN IN CHROME. How do I make it Google again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-default-search/f9b24ff7-941d-4113-abde-9c5e18c67f0f