Windows 10: google search

Discus and support google search in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by david60009, Feb 15, 2020.

1. google search

Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to have happened since last Windows update. Help please, thanks Best regards. David

:)

david60009, Feb 15, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Google as default search

On my new Samsung Notebook 9 I want to make Google the default search engine in Internet Explorer. I open Explorer, click on tools, click on manage add-ons and then click on search providers. That shows me a list which includes Bing (twice) and Google.
    In the far right column under "search suggestions" Bing is listed as "enabled" and Google is listed as "not available." How do I make Google available?

JosephHHarrisonJr, Feb 15, 2020
  4. google search

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

google search

1. google search - Similar Threads - google search

2. google search

in Browsers and Email
    google search: Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to have happened since last Windows update. Help please, thanks Best regards. David 150578
  3. bing to google in windows 10 search

in Browsers and Email
    bing to google in windows 10 search: I have had several techs from duifferent sites try and helopme get ggole search instaed of bing as default in windows 100 search bar i have gone to microsoft edge and tried it there but none of the techs nor myself have been able to do it not sure if an update changed it bbut...
  4. Start menu search show blank, tried everything i could find on google, still nothing worked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu search show blank, tried everything i could find on google, still nothing worked: this is my problem with start menu search https://www.imageupload.net/image/start-menu.CpFOS what i have tried and didn't work : - trouble shoot - rebuild index - restart explorer in task manager - end task cortana and restart pc - enter this in powershell...
  5. The new Google Search layout just showed up on my Windows 10 laptop.

in Cortana
    The new Google Search layout just showed up on my Windows 10 laptop.: Is there any way to revert to the old Google search layout. The new one is so awful. I looked on the google forums but they talk about androids and extensions to chrome. It's not clear to me if that would work with Windows 10. Thanks...
  6. Google Search in Taskbar?

Google Search in Taskbar?: Is it possible to get a google search bar for the taskbar, which opens a popup for the results, but doesn't open the browser? Similar to how the cortana search shows results from bing, but does not actually open the browser. I want to use it for things like definitions and...
  7. Hey, guys this thing called 'testpid' keeps appearing when I search on YouTube and Google.

Hey, guys this thing called 'testpid' keeps appearing when I search on YouTube and Google.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NewbieNobby [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/en0xl7/hey_guys_this_thing_called_testpid_keeps/
  8. Google Chrome redirects to Microsoft Search/mynewtabs.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome redirects to Microsoft Search/mynewtabs.: I had this problem on my Acer Spin 1 Windows 10 where, a few months ago, out of the blue, about 70% of the time when I clicked a website after searching something on Google Chrome, it would redirect me to msearches.com, bing.com or mynewtabs.com. I couldn't figure out how to...
  9. Smarter organization of top stories now in Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    Smarter organization of top stories now in Google Search: People come to Search for all types of information to help them form a better understanding of the world and the topics they care about most. We’ve continued to bring new improvements to Search to help people better orient themselves around a topic and easily explore related...
  10. Cannot download google search engine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot download google search engine: Cannot download google search engine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-google-search-engine/b9e9620a-7d80-4de1-bcb4-b72b45865b1d