Windows 10: Google Servers Not Working On My Network After Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Google Servers Not Working On My Network After Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Community I'm having issues when I try to open google.com or youtube.com on my home network on any browser. They can't be reached and Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KhaledFouad_700, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Google Servers Not Working On My Network After Windows 10 Update

Hello Community

I'm having issues when I try to open google.com or youtube.com on my home network on any browser. They can't be reached and Windows Network Diagnostics says:

"The remote computer isn’t responding to connections on port 443, possibly due to firewall or security policy settings, or because it might be temporarily unavailable. Windows couldn’t find any problems with the firewall on your computer."

Also running "telnet google.com 443" I cmd gives me:

"Connecting To google.com...Could not open connection to the host, on port 443: Connect failed"

I have this issue when I connect to my home wifi also tried two different USB WIFI Adapters on two devices they have the same issue but they are working when I connect to different wifi with the same Adapters, Both devices have latest windows updates and driver updates. Also, I didn't have this issue before I updated my windows 10 to the latest version.

Thank you.

:)

KhaledFouad_700, Jun 25, 2020

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Error: "Server PC is not accessible", "The network address is invalild" on Windows 10

Hi Gavin,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

• Do let us know if your device is connected to a Windows Server?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in the Microsoft help article in my previous post and check if it helps?

Step like: Run the Network troubleshooter, Update the rivers, Rollback the drivers, turn off firewalls etc..

Try the above troubleshooting steps update us the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 25, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Google Servers Not Working On My Network After Windows 10 Update

Microsoft Prepares Update for Windows Home Server

Microsoft's Windows Home Server officially launched earlier this month, is already preparing to be updated. Microsoft says that the new update is "part of the ongoing process of continually enhancing the customer experience with Windows Home Server." The update includes a few feature additions for Windows Home Server. Currently, users who login to their server when away from their home network - through an external URL like https://yourname.homeserver.com - are greeted with a security warning. The November 27 update will now provide users with a trusted SSL certificate for their Windows Home Severs. The SSL certification was provided with the help of Windows Live Domains and GoDaddy. Other new features include a "Delete All" button to remove home computer backups. Microsoft has also taken steps to make the Shared Folders and Server Storage aspects of Windows Home Server more robust and user friendly.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Google Servers Not Working On My Network After Windows 10 Update

1. Google Servers Not Working On My Network After Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Google Servers Working

2. Network adapter not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter not working after Windows update: I was watching Netflix a couple days ago and it suddenly stopped working with the error message that when I searched it, told me something probably needed updating like the Flash. So I restarted my computer and did the Windows update that had been waiting there. When the...
  3. Network adapter not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter not working after Windows update: I was watching Netflix a couple days ago and it suddenly stopped working with the error message that when I searched it, told me something probably needed updating like the Flash. So I restarted my computer and did the Windows update that had been waiting there. When the...
  4. Network connection not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network connection not working after Windows update: Hi, I'm having some network connection issues that arose after a Windows update that are really starting to stump me and I would appreciate some assistance. Here’s some information on what’s happening:DNS server not respondingOn ethernet connectionSometimes changes network...
  5. My Google Chrome bookmarks are deleted after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Google Chrome bookmarks are deleted after Windows 10 update: I am devastated, as all of my Google Chrome bookmarks from many, many years are deleted after I updated Windows 10. Nothing was said that I need to do a backup of any sort. This is outrageous! If there's no way to get them back, I am seriously considering to ditch Microsoft...
  6. Network not working after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network not working after update.: Network not working after this update : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4502584/cumulative-update-for-net-framework-june-27-2019 It broke it somehow. Things i did to be sure that it is it. I rolled the drivers , use other ones, i can connect from phones but not...
  7. Network not working after windows 10 update

Network not working after windows 10 update: The day before yesterday my home network was working perfectly. Yesterday Microsoft did their ‘weekly update’. All of a sudden my network doesn’t work! I have 2 laptops and 1 desktop using windows 10. Only 1 laptop can ‘see’ the other and the other can only ‘see back’...
  8. google chrome and opera not working after update

in Browsers and Email
    google chrome and opera not working after update: if you turn off cryptographic services they will run until restart then you have to turn it off again to use these browsers 128250
  9. I'm trying to reconnect to my work network after server repair.

I'm trying to reconnect to my work network after server repair.: My work server is Windows 2003 Server. Raid Hard drive failed and was replaced. Now I can not connect to the server. error message: Windows cannot access \\SERVER\data You do not have permission to access \\SERVER\data. Contact your network administrator to request...
  10. Network Ethernet not working after Windows 10 update

Network Ethernet not working after Windows 10 update: I have upgraded from Windows 7 (64-bit OS) to Windows 10 (64-bit OS) on my HP ProLiant Microserver N32L. The network adapter is not picking-up the Ethernet cable running to my router and as a result I do not have any network connectivity. I have uninstalled all the...