Windows 10: Google shutting down Google+ for consumers

Discus and support Google shutting down Google+ for consumers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Many third-party apps, services and websites build on top of our various services to improve everyone’s phones, working life, and online experience. We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Google shutting down Google+ for consumers

Source: Project Strobe: Protecting your data, improving our third-party APIs, and sunsetting consumer Google+

:)

Brink, Oct 8, 2018
  2. micropage7, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Oct 8, 2018
  4. mlupple Win User

Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

Firefox 2's built in address bar suggestion is an exact rip-off of google desktop search.

mlupple, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Google shutting down Google+ for consumers - Similar Threads - Google shutting down

2. blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down: Hisince a few weeks I have a few times a dat a blue screen with sad smiley that says windows needs to shut down. It shows different messages like "irql not less or equal" or "system service exception" . since two days google chrome shuts down automatically and most of the...
  3. blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down: Hisince a few weeks I have a few times a dat a blue screen with sad smiley that says windows needs to shut down. It shows different messages like "irql not less or equal" or "system service exception" . since two days google chrome shuts down automatically and most of the...
  4. blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Google shutting down Stadia Games and Entertainment division

in Windows 10 News
    Google shutting down Stadia Games and Entertainment division: We launched Stadia with the goal of making your favorite games instantly available wherever you want to play them. With the recent successful launch of Cyberpunk 2077 on Stadia, gameplay on all types of devices, including iOS, growing our slate of YouTube integrations, and...
  6. Google Drive Account Shut Down due to DMCA Notice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Google Drive Account Shut Down due to DMCA Notice: Hi, I would like to start my discussion with a big **** you to Microsoft. Why? Because it has been more than a year since my entire Google drive was shut down by Google due to your DMCA claim on a single, untouched Windows ISO! **** you! I help people solve their...
  7. Google App Maker will be shut down on January 19, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Google App Maker will be shut down on January 19, 2021: What’s changing Due to low usage, Google App Maker will be turned down gradually over the course of 2020 and officially shut down on January 19, 2021. Prior to the shutdown, you’ll need to review App Maker usage in your domain and take any necessary action. See the...
  8. Google+ Closing Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google+ Closing Down: Just got email from Google telling me that, as a user, they wish to inform me that google+ is closing down in April. I have looked all over but cant tell if this includes Google Drive, as I pay for storage of thousands of images. 126500
  9. Sunset of consumer Google+ on April 2

in Windows 10 News
    Sunset of consumer Google+ on April 2: We announced this past fall that we’re sunsetting consumer Google+ in April 2019, and today have more details to share. While this process of deleting consumer content will take a few months and some content may remain visible during this time, you should take action before...
  10. Google+ consumer version and APIs sunsetting now accellerated

in Windows 10 News
    Google+ consumer version and APIs sunsetting now accellerated: In October, we announced that we’d be sunsetting the consumer version of Google+ and its APIs because of the significant challenges involved in maintaining a successful product that meets consumers’ expectations, as well as the platform’s low usage. We’ve recently determined...