Windows 10: Google SmartReply for YouTube Creators now available

Discus and support Google SmartReply for YouTube Creators now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It has been more than 4 years since SmartReply was launched, and since then, it has expanded to more users with the Gmail launch and Android Messages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Google SmartReply for YouTube Creators now available

Source: https://ai.googleblog.com/2020/07/smartreply-for-youtube-creators.html

:)

Brink, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Google AI Blog: SmartReply for YouTube Creators

Brink, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Microsoft Family blocking youtube and google

To help us pinpoint the root cause of the issue, we would like to know if you also experience the issue with other Google websites? (Gmail, Google Maps, etc.)

Kindly also try to use a new InPrivate window and try to visit YouTube and Google again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

We also suggest that you use the Feedback Hub to help us make Windows and Microsoft Family better. You can provide feedback about Microsoft Family by sharing your suggestions or problems.

You can access the Feedback Hub by clicking on Windows Feedback on the app list. You can also type
    Windows Feedback on Cortana.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Google SmartReply for YouTube Creators now available

Unable to access Google or YouTube in Edge with final Creators Update - works in Chrome

Was playing all day with this issue:

• Changed dns settings to custom (openDNS) - no luck
      • both ip4 and ip6 - no luck
      • Disabled ip6 - no luck
    • smartscreen on/off - no luck
    • Page prediction on/off - no luck
    Error persist: something with dns, as most common case: edge can not open page (google/youtube) with dns error INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND.

two thoughts:

• ms did something wrong in latest update (creators update)
    • google made something to push edge

AndRiuWe4ka, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Google SmartReply for YouTube Creators now available - Similar Threads - Google SmartReply YouTube

2. Paint's AI Image Creator is now available for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Paint's AI Image Creator is now available for everyone: Microsoft Paint's AI image creator is now available for all users according to reports. Microsoft unveiled the new functionality back in September 2023, but did not make it available for all users at the time. Even those who noticed the new Cocreator button in Paint had to...
  3. Full Coverage in Search is now available in Google News

in Windows 10 News
    Full Coverage in Search is now available in Google News: This past year has reminded us that the most important news stories are often complex and ever-evolving. Stories like the COVID-19 pandemic and the U.S. elections played out over many months, with myriad threads and developments all happening at once. People are hungry for...
  4. RCS messaging is now available globally for Google Messages

in Windows 10 News
    RCS messaging is now available globally for Google Messages: [ATTACH] Whether you’re making plans or just catching up, many of us rely on messaging to stay in touch. Messages by Google lets you start a video call from your conversation, message from the web, and use helpful features like Smart Reply, while also protecting...
  5. Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS: [ATTACH] On a given day, I'm joining a dozen video calls—some are for work and others are scheduled times to catch up with friends (virtual trivia has become a quarantine favorite!). With video calling being an integral part of our lives, we made Google Meet...
  6. New Google Groups now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Groups now generally available: What’s changing We’re making the new Google Groups generally available - featuring an updated interface and more streamlined controls that make it easier to create, manage, and use. The modern interface is similar to other G Suite apps, such as Gmail,...
  7. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 News
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  8. Google Data Studio is now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Google Data Studio is now generally available: We’re excited to announce that Data Studio, Google’s free data visualization and reporting product, is out of beta and now generally available. This move signifies our continued commitment to helping teams identify and share insights from their data, so they can take steps to...
  9. Google's BinDiff now available for free

in Windows 10 News
    Google's BinDiff now available for free: BinDiff is a comparison tool for binary files that helps to quickly find differences and similarities in disassembled code. It is used by security researchers and engineers across the globe to identify and isolate fixes for vulnerabilities in vendor-supplied patches and to...
  10. Any YouTube content creators here

in Windows 10 Support
    Any YouTube content creators here: Microphone on my headset isn't working after I installed Windows 10 but worked fine on 8.1 If anyone has a solution let me know 9660