Windows 10: Google Takeout

Discus and support Google Takeout in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am wondering if someone in this forum can help me. I downloaded my Google account information & within the main Takeout folder is a folder named... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CJW, Jul 20, 2021.

1. CJW
    CJW Win User

Google Takeout

I am wondering if someone in this forum can help me. I downloaded my Google account information & within the main Takeout folder is a folder named Google Play Store. Inside that folder are 4 .JSON Files: 1. Installs 2. Library 3. Play Settings 4. Purchase History Both the Installs & Play Settings folders don't contain any interesting/valuable information. Both the Library & Purchase History folders contain digital movies information. Some that I have redeemed through Movies Anywhere & VUDU. How do I disassociate all the movie information from my Google account?

:)

2. How can I download a large Google Takeout file in parts on Windows 10?

I ran into the same issue and I found a pretty convinient/simple solution.

First of all I used JDownloader app for my solution. It is an open-source download management tool which could be downlaoded for free from here: JDownloader.org - Offizielle Homepage

After you install JDownloader, follow the steps below in order to download the Google takeof file/s:

1. Click on the "Download archive" link provided by Google.
    2. Proceed as required (authentication, etc.) until the download starts from your browser (I used chrome).
    3. Navigate to the browser downloads page (in chrome it is chrome://downloads/).
    4. Locate the download and copy its link address.
    5. Add the link address in JDownloader.
    6. Finally in the JDownloader LinkGrabber tab locate the folder with the name the starts with "takeout-", right click on it and select "Start Downloads".

Wait for the download to complete and that's it!

Yochai Cohen, Jul 20, 2021
  3. takeout windows 10 from my computer

takeout windows 10 from my computer

philkeyser, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Google Takeout

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Google Takeout

1. Google Takeout - Similar Threads - Google Takeout

2. Why are my desktop icons opening to Google?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are my desktop icons opening to Google?: Why are my desktop icons opening to Google? What can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-desktop-icons-opening-to-google/d3724887-bbc0-49dd-a4f5-59daeafed72d
  3. Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube

in Windows 10 News
    Fix This Video is restricted, Please check the Google workshop administrator error on YouTube: [ATTACH]Restrictions mode, even though, was made for the betterment of most is now perceived as a nag for some very valid reasons. They were made to stop users from watching disturbing and inappropriate content. But now they stop us from watching regular content and sometimes...
  4. when I press to exit from full screen, the old google chrome in windows 7 appeared on top...

in Windows 10 Customization
    when I press to exit from full screen, the old google chrome in windows 7 appeared on top...: Hello, I have a meeting with my class, when I press to exit from full screen, the old google chrome in windows 7 appeared on top of the tabs, the old google chrome logo and Windows 7 blue colour appeared, I'm so confused, I upgraded to Windows 10 Professional a few months ago...
  5. Cannot display page -- Google sites only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot display page -- Google sites only: I have been using Chrome on my computer using Windows 10 for a long time and my computer was showing my Google suite as "offline" last week out of nowhere. I tried reinstalling Chrome, but Edge will not allow me to access any Google sites. I cannot access my gmail, google.com...
  6. Wrong home address in Google Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong home address in Google Maps: I have set my home address in Google maps but Google insists on changing St to Saint which is not a problem, but it also changes the postcode to what it was 3 or 4 years ago. Our address was altered changing "Somewhere" to "Somewhere Place" and we were issued with a new...
  7. Switched from Google Chrome to Firefox ESR

in Browsers and Email
    Switched from Google Chrome to Firefox ESR: I switched from Google Chrome to Firefox ESR because of Google moved from 6 weeks to 4 weeks release schedule except of I think enterprise customers. What do you think guys? Please go to: Google is speeding up Chromes release cycle to every four weeks 183242
  8. Favorites in Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites in Google Chrome: I posted this in the Windows 7 forum several days ago and got NO responses. The answer should be the same no matter which Windows is used. Here is what I see when I open Google Chrome: Under "Imported From" there is NO option to add a favorite. When I click the blue star on...
  9. strange google issue

in Browsers and Email
    strange google issue: All of a sudden google doesn't show most images including the logo. Google images doesn't even show anything. Then i noticed it often won't even responds to links i click. not all but some. I did nothing to the browser except update it a few days ago but it didn't start this...
  10. Chrome to get its own screenshot tool, Google Lens support on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome to get its own screenshot tool, Google Lens support on Windows: Google has now started working on its own screenshot tool for Chrome browser on Windows, macOS, Linux and ChromeOS. In addition to the screenshot tool, Google also plans to offer support for Google Lens, allowing users to quickly reverse search images from the browser’s...