Windows 10: Google Takeout

Discus and support Google Takeout in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am wondering if someone in this forum can help me. I downloaded my Google account information & within the main Takeout folder is a folder named... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CJW, Jul 20, 2021.

1. CJW
    CJW Win User

Google Takeout

I am wondering if someone in this forum can help me. I downloaded my Google account information & within the main Takeout folder is a folder named Google Play Store. Inside that folder are 4 .JSON Files: 1. Installs 2. Library 3. Play Settings 4. Purchase History Both the Installs & Play Settings folders don't contain any interesting/valuable information. Both the Library & Purchase History folders contain digital movies information. Some that I have redeemed through Movies Anywhere & VUDU. How do I disassociate all the movie information from my Google account?

:)

2. How can I download a large Google Takeout file in parts on Windows 10?

I ran into the same issue and I found a pretty convinient/simple solution.

First of all I used JDownloader app for my solution. It is an open-source download management tool which could be downlaoded for free from here: JDownloader.org - Offizielle Homepage

After you install JDownloader, follow the steps below in order to download the Google takeof file/s:

1. Click on the "Download archive" link provided by Google.
    2. Proceed as required (authentication, etc.) until the download starts from your browser (I used chrome).
    3. Navigate to the browser downloads page (in chrome it is chrome://downloads/).
    4. Locate the download and copy its link address.
    5. Add the link address in JDownloader.
    6. Finally in the JDownloader LinkGrabber tab locate the folder with the name the starts with "takeout-", right click on it and select "Start Downloads".

Wait for the download to complete and that's it!

Yochai Cohen, Jul 20, 2021
  3. takeout windows 10 from my computer

takeout windows 10 from my computer

philkeyser, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Google Takeout

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Google Takeout

1. Google Takeout - Similar Threads - Google Takeout

2. google doc login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  3. google doc login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  4. google doc login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  6. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  7. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  9. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  10. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security