Windows 10: google tiles on homepage

Discus and support google tiles on homepage in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why can't i change these tiles? it states hover the mouse over the tile and change it that way but when i hover it nothing happens. i have windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sidycat411, Sep 17, 2020.

1. google tiles on homepage

Why can't i change these tiles? it states hover the mouse over the tile and change it that way but when i hover it nothing happens. i have windows 10, 64 bit

:)

sidycat411, Sep 17, 2020

2. Cannot set Google as homepage on Internet Explorer

Original Title: Homepage

I am struggling to stop MSN opening when I syart IE. And before you good people direct me to 'internet options' and advise I change my homepage, please be advised this was always set to google. Despite this, my computer opens to MSN. Any help/suggestions
    gratefully received.

David Adamski, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

BiggieShady, Sep 17, 2020
  4. google tiles on homepage

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

google tiles on homepage

1. google tiles on homepage - Similar Threads - google tiles homepage

2. can't make the new msn my homepage on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't make the new msn my homepage on Google Chrome: can't make the new MSN my homepage on Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-make-the-new-msn-my-homepage-on-google-chrome/6e4971e3-565c-47f7-96af-a8bcb0e503aa
  3. Homepage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Homepage: Why is it my homepage opens bottom right desktop so small? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/homepage/fbdbc988-741e-4d47-8ea8-2a0000f5444e
  4. homepage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    homepage: HiWhy does my home page open so small all the time?THANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/homepage/2ba313d6-fc04-4bbb-9cb3-32fa45a2e720
  5. google tiles on homepage

in Browsers and Email
    google tiles on homepage: Why can't i change these tiles? it states hover the mouse over the tile and change it that way but when i hover it nothing happens. i have windows 10, 64 bit 164670
  6. My google homepage will shift to the right....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My google homepage will shift to the right....: Why does the google homepage shift to the right after I done the suggested fix by holding the Alt and space bar down at the same time and then using the arrow keys to adjust the screen it holds for awhile and then it will shift back again...I didn't have any problems with...
  7. Country specific Google homepage.

in Browsers and Email
    Country specific Google homepage.: Normally my Chrome homepage would default to the country specific google.co.nz but instead now it is google.com. I have played around in settings but it continues to default to google.com. Does anybody know how to correct this? 125954
  8. set homepage to google

in Windows 10 Customization
    set homepage to google: set homepage to google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/set-homepage-to-google/2839d890-b222-4f4c-abb1-942f4597ec01
  9. Unable to access the internet via Google homepage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access the internet via Google homepage: I have been unable to access any person or company online for 3 days following yet another update from Windows! Is there anything I can do to put this right? I need to shop on line being partially disabled and these constant updates always upset my PC. I don't use a smart...
  10. Change Homepage in Google Chrome for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Homepage in Google Chrome for Windows: How to: Change Homepage in Google Chrome for Windows How to Change Homepage in Google Chrome for Windows When you click/tap on the Home button [img] in Google Chrome, it'll take you to your homepage. You can set your Home button. This tutorial will show you how...