Windows 10: Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11

Discus and support Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE12. Don't know what is wrong as I have it set to auto fill! 67341 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hollyoaks777, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11

Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE12. Don't know what is wrong as I have it set to auto fill!

:)

hollyoaks777, Oct 18, 2016

2. Auto fill

Install the Google Toolbar on IE11 and use IE11 instead of Edge.

- - - - - -

How to put an IE icon on the Desktop

IE11 in Windows 10- How do I put an IE icon on the Desktop

Other options:

Type Internet Explorer into the search box at the bottom of the screen. Find Internet Explorer in the list of results, right-click it to either Pin to taskbar or Pin to Start.

If you are using Edge and want to use IE11, click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner and select Open with Internet Explorer.

To make IE the default browser:

Start button> Settings> System. Left side menu, select Default Apps. Select Set Defaults by App. Select Internet Explorer.

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 18, 2016
  3. Auto fill

But that is "Auto Complete" not "Auto Fill". Before we could use Google Toolbar and have for example our complete address filled out with one click. Since we can't install the Google Toolbar in Edge, is there a Microsoft way to do it ?

Kris

Kris Ganase, Oct 18, 2016
  4. derekimo Win User

Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11

derekimo, Oct 18, 2016
  5. hollyoaks777, Oct 18, 2016
  6. derekimo Win User
    You're welcome, no big deal on the version, I was just making sure I wasn't missing something honestly. *Smile

I'll change it in the title for you just to clear that up.

derekimo, Oct 18, 2016
  7. It's OK mate. My own fault.

hollyoaks777, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11

1. Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11 - Similar Threads - Google Toolbar auto

2. Auto fill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto fill: HiMy auto fill with my name and address stopped working passwords auto fill OKhow do i correct so my name address autofill?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOESI did switch ISP dont know if that did it...
  3. Auto fill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto fill: HiMy auto fill with my name and address stopped working passwords auto fill OKhow do i correct so my name address autofill?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOESI did switch ISP dont know if that did it...
  4. Auto fill

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. auto fill in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    auto fill in: When logging into an app - how to auto fill in email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill-in/6ba2a221-bfff-43e5-8d62-d8efa605e32d
  6. Auto fill

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Auto fill: How do you turn on "Auto Fill" capability? Having Microsoft automatically enter information on forms, websites, etc. Info such as Email address. Name, my location address, phone number, etc. Thanks...
  7. Auto Fill

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Fill: When using Windows 10 and Microsoft Explorer (not Chrome), where can I find the "auto fill" application? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill/8195866f-cda8-4d79-b545-10668a65d223
  8. How to stop Google from auto filling forms

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop Google from auto filling forms: Just recently I've noticed whenever I click on the field that needs to be filled in there's a drop-down of several of the last things I've entered in forms on Google. I'm not sure if this happens with one of the upgrades but recently it just started happening and I like to...
  9. IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?: Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either. I have...
  10. Google toolbar Search suggestions not there no drop down menu IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Google toolbar Search suggestions not there no drop down menu IE11: I have been driven nuts with this problem for a few days now. I get it working for a while then gone again. Tonight I went into installed updates and uninstalled the updates which downloaded around the time the problem started as it seemed to happen after update restart. Up...