Windows 10: Google Top Stories not loading Microsoft Problem

Discus and support Google Top Stories not loading Microsoft Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i have been having this problem for a couple of months, my google top stories doesn't load and it seems blank when i open them. At first when I type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LadeeSkeee, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Google Top Stories not loading Microsoft Problem

So i have been having this problem for a couple of months, my google top stories doesn't load and it seems blank when i open them. At first when I type in the and search up the site, I could view the top stories for a couple of seconds, and then they just vanish. I haven't seen this problem on the internet with anyone else having it. Also, this is not a google problem, as I loaded the same website on different Microsoft account and it worked just fine. So can anyone help me fix this, and I will also post a pic down below to show you how it looks like. Google Top Stories not loading Microsoft Problem 4009a5b5-a085-4f4a-9a60-2aed19ab6739?upload=true.jpg

:)

LadeeSkeee, Dec 8, 2020

2. Story Remix does not load the video

Since Story Remix is built into the Photos app, please make sure that the Photos app is up-to-date. To check for updates in Microsoft Store. Follow these steps:

• Select Start > Microsoft Store.
    • Click the More ( . . . ) near the search box, then select
      Downloads & updates
    • On the Download and updates page, click Get updates.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once updated, close your Photos app and relaunch it. See if Story Remix is loading.

By the way, what's the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check, type in
    winver in Cortana seach and click Enter.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Story Remix does not load the video

Hi JM,

There are two ways to create a Story Remix project. You can either do it let the app create a video for you automatically with all the transitions, themes, and soundtracks, or create and edit a project yourself. Please checkout the following steps:

Creating a Story Remix automatically

• Open Photos.
    • On the top right corner, click Create.
    • Click Video remix and select the images and videos you want to use.
    • On the top right corner, click Add.
    • Type in a name for the project.
    • Click Create video.
    • Once done, the Photo app will scan the content and will create a video automatically with transitions, styles, and music which you can view.

Creating a Story Remix from scratch

• Open Photos.
    • On the top right corner, click Create.
    • Click Video project and select the images and videos you want to use.
    • On the top right corner, click Add.
    • Type in a name for the project.
    • Click Create video.
    • Once done, the video editor will open so you can edit, preview, and share your video.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Google Top Stories not loading Microsoft Problem

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Google Top Stories not loading Microsoft Problem

1. Google Top Stories not loading Microsoft Problem - Similar Threads - Google Top Stories

2. MSN stories not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN stories not loading properly.: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Hello MSN. I’m reporting that your news stories are glitching out and NOT loading properly. This has been going on for over a week now. I scroll down under Bing search engine to the story I want to read, then...
  3. MSN stories not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN stories not loading properly.: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Hello MSN. I’m reporting that your news stories are glitching out and NOT loading properly. This has been going on for over a week now. I scroll down under Bing search engine to the story I want to read, then...
  4. Two days ago the top 30 stories on msn will not load after clicking on them. The rest of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two days ago the top 30 stories on msn will not load after clicking on them. The rest of...: I have tried a number of things including clearing cookies and refreshing iPad with not luck.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-days-ago-the-top-30-stories-on-msn-will-not/f0b4a13f-cfba-4c2c-9f56-50218de71113
  5. Two days ago the top 30 stories on msn will not load after clicking on them. The rest of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two days ago the top 30 stories on msn will not load after clicking on them. The rest of...: I have tried a number of things including clearing cookies and refreshing iPad with not luck.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-days-ago-the-top-30-stories-on-msn-will-not/f0b4a13f-cfba-4c2c-9f56-50218de71113
  6. Microsoft Story Download anmd Update Problem With DirectX Runtime

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Story Download anmd Update Problem With DirectX Runtime: [ATTACH] for some reason every time i try play a Microsoft store game it doesn't let me and i think its because of this help me please ? submitted by /u/Emergency_Ad_8064 [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows Quick Search - remove "Top News" stories

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Quick Search - remove "Top News" stories: Easy question. How do I remove "Top News" stories from my Windows 10 quick searches? I used to not receive this garbage in my Quick Search but now I am all of sudden receiving them. Recommendation. Do NOT automatically do this - I could care less what Microsoft deems a...
  8. Problem opening Google Chrome on Dell lap top computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem opening Google Chrome on Dell lap top computer: Can no longer open Coogle Chrome, Google Word, Google Excel, Google Power Point on my desk top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-opening-google-chrome-on-dell-lap-top/e992270b-292f-4372-93b4-58073cc822da
  9. Smarter organization of top stories now in Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    Smarter organization of top stories now in Google Search: People come to Search for all types of information to help them form a better understanding of the world and the topics they care about most. We’ve continued to bring new improvements to Search to help people better orient themselves around a topic and easily explore related...
  10. The story of Microsoft Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 News
    The story of Microsoft Sticky Notes: The Sticky Notes team is obsessed with making notetaking quickly accessible no matter where you are. Learn how Sticky Notes evolved from a small widget in Windows Vista to a Windows 10 power app as the team draws back the curtain for a peek behind the scenes of what goes into...