Windows 10: Google toughening approach to protect families on YouTube

Discus and support Google toughening approach to protect families on YouTube in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In recent months, we've noticed a growing trend around content on YouTube that attempts to pass as family-friendly, but is clearly not. While some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Google toughening approach to protect families on YouTube

Source: https://youtube.googleblog.com/2017/...proach-to.html

:)

Brink, Nov 22, 2017

2. Family safety windows 10 blocks google websites since 11/27th

Hello.

I have a computer running Windows 10 with a children account for my son. Since an update received yesterday, family safety blocks YouTube and Google.

I deleted my son's account from the family part of family safety and restarted the computer. When family safety is disabled, YouTube and Google work. On my account (adult account), it also works. As soon as I added my son to the family safety, and restarted
    his session, no access to YouTube can be done.

This seems to be the same issue that has been raised in 2012 with an older version of OS and FSS.

Can you please check what error has been done and correct it shortly ? I am pretty sure that I am not the only one with his child impacted.

Regards,

JCE

jcesteves74, Nov 22, 2017
  3. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 22, 2017
Thema:

Google toughening approach to protect families on YouTube

1. Google toughening approach to protect families on YouTube - Similar Threads - Google toughening approach

2. family protection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    family protection: hi i am faceing a proplem with my computer i try to down load apps and the computer ask allways for permission from family this coputer belong to my company and i am adult enough...
  3. family protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family protection: hi i am faceing a proplem with my computer i try to down load apps and the computer ask allways for permission from family this coputer belong to my company and i am adult enough...
  4. family protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Google Chrome not loading youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not loading youtube: Chrome not loading youtube.com unless I go incognito or without login to google account. Tried removing extensions, clearing cache and browse history. complete uninstall using revo uninstaller I have 0 extensions I'm on google chrome version 92.0.4515.131 Windows 10 pro x64...
  6. Family and YouTube access

Family and YouTube access: Hi I have allowed the access to YouTube site to my kids 9 and 11 yrs because with the home schooling they need to watch videos not always available with YouTube Kids. They usually log in to our family pc with their own Microsoft account, I manage their accounts and...
  7. Microsoft Family Blocks YouTube

Microsoft Family Blocks YouTube: My daughter can't access YouTube, it redirects her to a YouTube kids message. I've allowed content for 16 year old on her Microsoft Family settings, and have even tried allowing all content. She is using Windows 10S, so her only browser is Edge. Additionally, it only blocks...
  8. KO Approach

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KO Approach: Any software for windows that is like KO Approach. Either in the context menu like in KO or in any other way? submitted by /u/suskab [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1kgue/ko_approach/
  9. best Approach..

in Windows 10 Support
    best Approach..: Hello, I have 2 working pc. A w 7, a w10 version. The w 10 pc is for vr. I got dogs, have not turned on w 10 pc almost a year. W 7 pc works great but....... W 10 ver is around 17xxx build. Its on an SSD. I have been seeing where w10 updates have been hell all year long. too...
  10. Google, Google Chrome, Youtube and Google Drive will not work on my laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google, Google Chrome, Youtube and Google Drive will not work on my laptop!: Help! No matter what browser I try my laptop will not open any google websites when connected to the wifi. This even happens when I use Incognito mode. My family connect to the same wifi/router and don't seem to have this issue. There was an update my laptop decided to go...