Windows 10: google update

Discus and support google update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; every time i open up google chrome it keeps asking do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device on windows 10. how can i stop this.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by stephenadderley, Feb 14, 2021.

1. google update

every time i open up google chrome it keeps asking do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device on windows 10.

how can i stop this.

:)

stephenadderley, Feb 14, 2021
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Ntdll.dll causing google chrome to crash all the time

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you facing the same issue with Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps offered by Google?
    As a work around, we suggest you to uninstall Google from the downloaded location and reinstall and check for the issue.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

google update

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

google update

1. google update - Similar Threads - google update

2. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  3. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  4. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  5. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  6. Google chrome browser is not maximizing / filling the computer screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome browser is not maximizing / filling the computer screen after windows update: Google chrome browser is not filling the computer screen after installing Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848. I tried uninstalling and installing it back but did not work. Thank you in advance for the help....
  7. Google chrome browser is not maximizing / filling the computer screen after windows update

Google chrome browser is not maximizing / filling the computer screen after windows update: Google chrome browser is not filling the computer screen after installing Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848. I tried uninstalling and installing it back but did not work. Thank you in advance for the help....
  8. 1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.: My system runs Windows 11 OS.Could any friends refer to my subject questions and give me the step by step solutions to resolve these long pending issues. As I am not a technical expert, please provide me step by step solutions in simple and understandable terms.Thanks in...
  9. 1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.

1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.: My system runs Windows 11 OS.Could any friends refer to my subject questions and give me the step by step solutions to resolve these long pending issues. As I am not a technical expert, please provide me step by step solutions in simple and understandable terms.Thanks in...
  10. Windows 11 update deleted google drive files. How do I restore?

Windows 11 update deleted google drive files. How do I restore?: Need help with missing files! So i use google drive desktop version to store all of my work related files. I installed a system update for windows 11 a few days ago and some of my files from google drive desktop have vanished and cannot be opened from the frequently used...