Windows 10: Google updated privacy policy making it easier to control your data

Discus and support Google updated privacy policy making it easier to control your data in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re always working on making it easier for you to understand and control your data so you can make privacy choices that are right for you. Earlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Google updated privacy policy making it easier to control your data

Source: Making it easier to control your data, directly in Google products

:)

Brink, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook Making Privacy Tools Easier to Find

Source: Its Time to Make Our Privacy Tools Easier to Find | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Twitter updated Privacy Policy

Source: Continuing Our Commitments to Privacy Transparency

Brink, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Jism Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Come'on. Even tho it offers a privacy setting, it's still not good enough.

There's a very good article on https://hackmag.com/security/what-data-windows-10-sends-to-microsoft-and-how-to-make-it-stop/ what explains what your W10 OS is doing on the background and what type of data it is sending.

Making a privacy setting still submits the very basic tracking data to various servers, and no-one actually knows what is happening with that.

Windows 7 never had any privacy killing features aboard, untill they pushed an update to even computers with automatic updated turned off, offering the same type of stuff.

People need to be aware that this is just a 'small' step into a future where privacy is just no more. This privacy will be gone the more the masses keep signing up to services in exchange for their data. W10, Google, Facebook, they are all a perfectly good example of company's who became too big.

https://gist.github.com/xvitaly/eafa75ed2cb79b3bd4e9#file-remove_crw-cmd

Some good stuff.

Thema:

1. Google updated privacy policy making it easier to control your data - Similar Threads - Google updated privacy

2. Create Google account privacy policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create Google account privacy policy: 6grtujfkrui6gjz4eru6rsfigueut6rw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-google-account-privacy-policy/f1700a33-0015-4ce4-b070-2fd369f2d1a4
  3. Create Google account privacy policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create Google account privacy policy: 6grtujfkrui6gjz4eru6rsfigueut6rw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-google-account-privacy-policy/f1700a33-0015-4ce4-b070-2fd369f2d1a4
  4. Privacy Policy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy Policy: How do I review and accept the Microsoft privacy policy? required by new program I downloaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-policy/89f71724-47de-4a18-a1d9-14503334841a
  5. Google makes it easier to share everyday moments in Google Photos

in Windows 10 News
    Google makes it easier to share everyday moments in Google Photos: Whenever I’m capturing memories, my first thought is to share them with my best friend, who loves seeing photos of my newest plants, or my parents, who always want shots of my latest culinary adventure. Google Photos’ live albums, shared libraries, and shared albums make...
  6. How to make it easier to ask your question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to make it easier to ask your question: Have you ever wondered what this icon, in the 'compose your question' window, is all about? [ATTACH] You're about to find out ... It's a helpful way for people to ask questions in the Microsoft Community forums. I'll bet you didn't know that you could insert a table in the...
  7. Google Play policies updated to make safer for children and families

in Windows 10 News
    Google Play policies updated to make safer for children and families: At Google Play, we’re committed to providing a positive, safe environment for children and families. Over the last few years, we’ve helped parents find family-friendly content through the Designed for Families program and empowered them to set digital ground rules for their...
  8. Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe: Today, we started notifying our users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland about some changes we’re making to how we provide our services. These changes will be reflected in updates to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy that you can read now, but that will...
  9. Twitter updated Privacy Policy

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter updated Privacy Policy: Twitter’s purpose is to keep the world informed by serving the public conversation. We work hard to build a great experience for people Tweeting, and seeing Tweets all over the world, and protecting the privacy of the people who use Twitter every day. We believe you should...
  10. Facebook Making Privacy Tools Easier to Find

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Making Privacy Tools Easier to Find: Last week showed how much more work we need to do to enforce our policies and help people understand how Facebook works and the choices they have over their data. We’ve heard loud and clear that privacy settings and other important tools are too hard to find and that we must...