Windows 10: Google updates Test My Site and RCS Business Messaging

Discus and support Google updates Test My Site and RCS Business Messaging in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s been twelve years since the dawn of the mobile era—a span where we’ve witnessed what can seem like a lifetime’s worth of digital innovation and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google updates Test My Site and RCS Business Messaging

Source: Two tools to build a better mobile experience

:)

Brink, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Google Speed test disables part of Win 10

Hi David,

There are a few factors why you're having this issue on your computer. It is highly recommended that you shut down your computer properly to avoid system errors and corruption. We suggest that you create a new User Profile named Test to check if the problem
    will reoccur.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Google updates Test My Site and RCS Business Messaging - Similar Threads - Google updates Test

2. Phone link can't send message through my ANDROID 14 RCS CHAT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link can't send message through my ANDROID 14 RCS CHAT: I upgraded my ONEPLUS 7PRO to ONEPLUS 9PRO about a month I can no longer use PHONE LINK through my phone un certain numbers. Seems that if the contact has RCS but PHONE LINK has SMS it won't work. I can send directly from my phone though....
  3. Phone link can't send message through my ANDROID 14 RCS CHAT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link can't send message through my ANDROID 14 RCS CHAT: I upgraded my ONEPLUS 7PRO to ONEPLUS 9PRO about a month I can no longer use PHONE LINK through my phone un certain numbers. Seems that if the contact has RCS but PHONE LINK has SMS it won't work. I can send directly from my phone though....
  4. Am I FLoCed? A New Site to Test Google's Invasive Experiment

in Browsers and Email
    Am I FLoCed? A New Site to Test Google's Invasive Experiment: Am I FLoCed? A New Site to Test Google's Invasive Experiment | Electronic Frontier Foundation Today were launching Am I FLoCed, a new site that will tell you whether your Chrome browser has been turned into a guinea pig for Federated Learning of Cohorts or FLoC, Googles...
  5. No Google Sites are Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Google Sites are Working: hello I just updated my windows 10 to windows insider build 21286 but there is some issue in my laptop no google sites example youtube, gmail even the search engine anything is not working on any on the browser this things happen only sometimes sometimes the sites load in...
  6. RCS messaging is now available globally for Google Messages

in Windows 10 News
    RCS messaging is now available globally for Google Messages: [ATTACH] Whether you’re making plans or just catching up, many of us rely on messaging to stay in touch. Messages by Google lets you start a video call from your conversation, message from the web, and use helpful features like Smart Reply, while also protecting...
  7. Server busy message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Server busy message: I've been getting the server busy message the last few days and I don't know Why. Help Stan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-busy-message/bff6c284-1e0e-4576-8ae4-30bb3aa22d6a
  8. Google taking charge of RCS messaging rollout

in Windows 10 News
    Google taking charge of RCS messaging rollout: We’ve been hearing about RCS, the replacement for SMS texting, for over a year now, but actually using the next-generation service has been nearly impossible due to complicated carrier and phone maker politics. But now Google is taking over: later this month, Android users in...
  9. google messages

in Windows 10 Customization
    google messages: On desktop on right hand side, messages appear so they can be read before opening them. I inadvertently turn off Google messages, how do I turn it back on again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-messages/a9bf9403-111f-4062-bfd5-196ed639280a
  10. Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'?

in Browsers and Email
    Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'?: Hello, I set my Edge browser to display a list of my most visited sites. 'Top Sites'. I used Google several times a day from day 1 yet it has never appeared on my top sites list. I have a single row of 8 top sites. Lots of empty space below and above. Any chance...