Windows 10: Google via Opera Speed dial

Discus and support Google via Opera Speed dial in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My wife is getting this message when she tries to open a site via google.co.uk in opera speed dial, but its ok in IE. I am currently running a long... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Sep 20, 2020.

1. elbmek Win User

Google via Opera Speed dial

My wife is getting this message when she tries to open a site via google.co.uk in opera speed dial, but its ok in IE. I am currently running a long full scan via Kaspersky Total. The sites, both BBC and Sky, are what they call safe!! She does this every day. mainly BBC News, and local, to see whats going on in the world never a problem before.

Google via Opera Speed dial [​IMG]

:)

elbmek, Sep 20, 2020
  2. rjacdb Win User

Is there a way to speed dial WITHOUT having to confirm the call? SPEED DIAL

Is there any way to make a call, speed dial, to any person in your contact list, favorites list, etc. WITHOUT receiving the message "Dial Jane Doe 555-123-4567? CALL-----DON'T CALL"?

I have people that I would like to call just by touching the contact but the phone has me (1) search the contact whether in phone tile or people tile, (2) then I must tap the contact, (3) then I must dial the contact, and (4) I must confirm that this is
    the number I want to call. RIDCULOUS!!

I've downloaded (many) apps that have been suggested by other users but none have the feature. The Nokia Lumia 1020 and Windows phones are great devices but the Simplicity to use is gone in some cases. It's already been suggested to me that I should use
    the "voice dial"; that's not the answer I'm looking for. I'm looking for a Simple, one touch, manual speed dial.

Is there any way to make a call, speed dial, to any person in your contact list, favorites list, etc. WITHOUT receiving the message "Dial Jane Doe 555-123-4567? CALL-----DON'T CALL"?

Thanks for any help

rjacdb, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgraded but Opera speed dial not working.

Since upgrading to Windows 10 we have found that our Opera speed dial doesn't work - it keeps freezing. I've set it as our browser but when you try and use it to get to for example Google, or Facebook, it just keeps trying to load but nothing happens.
    What is wrong. Can we try and uninstall it and if so will we get back our old Windows version?

DebbieStraw, Sep 20, 2020
  4. RichM42 Win User

speed dial in Mango

Hmmm, needing to suggest speed dial to the developers of a supposedly cutting edge phone system in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RichM42, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Google via Opera Speed dial - Similar Threads - Google via Opera

2. Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open: Hello,I've ran into a strange issue involving google chrome and potentially other browsers as well. At first, after transferring my files, folders, data, etc. To a new SSD I installed, I was still able to use Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge without any issues, until one day...
  3. Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open: Hello,I've ran into a strange issue involving google chrome and potentially other browsers as well. At first, after transferring my files, folders, data, etc. To a new SSD I installed, I was still able to use Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge without any issues, until one day...
  4. Vivaldi Speed Dial

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Speed Dial: along the bottom of my speed dial is a screen wide bar showing a miniature repeat of all the icons loaded into the speed dial. I don't want this, but having searched through settings I can't seem to find the 'box' - ideas mates? [img] 171134
  5. Vivaldi - Speed Dial

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi - Speed Dial: I use the speed dial daily on Vivaldi browser. But today, when I try to rearrange a few tiles, the whole set start jumping all over the screen and tiles end up where I dont want them - really weird. Nothing to do with Hallows Eve is it? Close and reopen sorts it, but then...
  6. speed dial

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    speed dial: i have speed dial extension on fire fox i have extension but when i open homepage still shows blank when i click extension shows scenery home page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-dial/f1dfa109-f137-4eb0-9fd4-0df40b45b216
  7. dial up speed with broadband

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    dial up speed with broadband: Yeah. That's what I say. What? I am using windows 10 Home edition version 1511 HP laptop 64 bit 8 gb ram 500 gb hd. I recently reinstalled windows and am experiencing very slow and sometimes incomplete downloads. I checked errors and read that my connection shows "Getchar...
  8. speed dial

in Windows 10 Customization
    speed dial: Can anyone tell me how I can move an icon from speed dial to desktop or how to put it on the desktop thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-dial/8a475f20-ab54-4eb5-8b8d-4400d197e753
  9. Vivaldi Speed dial

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Speed dial: Can I reduce the size of the images on Vivaldi Speed Dial. I have checked help, it does not know what I mean. 129088
  10. Can't pin websites to "speed dial" in Opera (screenshot)

in Browsers and Email
    Can't pin websites to "speed dial" in Opera (screenshot): There used to be a little circle to click on to add things to "speed dial" , don't know why it's missing now . Seems to just be a "bookmark" option. Any ideas Thanks 22977