Windows 10: google voice search stopped working on search page

Discus and support google voice search stopped working on search page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; google voice search stopped working on google search page on brand new surface 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ty1ty1, Feb 6, 2019.

1. ty1ty1 Win User

google voice search stopped working on search page

google voice search stopped working on google search page on brand new surface 2

:)

ty1ty1, Feb 6, 2019

2. New google feature "Voice search"

I used it yesterday actually whilst faffing with google maps/gps on my phone ( going up and down the street watching my lil dot move lol)

I tried to voice search for my town ( Harlow) and it just couldn't get it, would suggest everything but Harlow. ( would ask are you low? things like that lol)

Think it was to be words it knows as well XD

pantherx12, Feb 6, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 6, 2019
  4. farby Win User

Google Voice Search/Vlingo

Google Voice search should work.. It works fine on my Nokia 5800xm.

BTW, Vlingo (Paid Version) did not work properly on my phone..Though the voice recognition was quite good.. the calls never got thru' . It started dialling and immidiately got disconnected each and every time. Normal dialling works without any problem. N
    no. of mails to Vlingo support could not sort out the problem.. In fact Vlingo support just went on asking same questions and giving out same suggestions over a period of almost 2 months.. Fed up, I stopped responding and un-installed the application..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

farby, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. google voice search stopped working on search page - Similar Threads - google voice search

2. Edge Voice search

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Voice search: How do I get Edge to have a voice search? 158614
  3. Edge Voice search

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Edge Voice search: How do I get Edge to have a voice search? 158614
  4. Stop Google Search use Google Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop Google Search use Google Account: How do I stop Google opening with Gmail when I don't use it any longer? [Original Title: gmail] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-google-search-use-google-account/fffb9249-827a-4a62-a089-e86b12c9b5dd"
  5. google search

in Browsers and Email
    google search: Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to have happened since last Windows update. Help please, thanks Best regards. David 150578
  6. google search

in Windows 10 Support
    google search: Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to have happened since last Windows update. Help please, thanks Best regards. David 150578
  7. voice search

in Cortana
    voice search: where can I find a voice search other then Google? Moved from: Other / Bing users and consumers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-search/0e62ebf1-b81f-4dc9-88d3-9f5dbc3012dc"
  8. How to get ride of these on the Google search page

in Browsers and Email
    How to get ride of these on the Google search page: When I open Google from a shortcut I pinned on my taskbar I get a bunch of little squares with recent websites I have visited. I don't want them there, I will post an example below, however, the websites have been cleared but you'll see the gray sections where they show up....
  9. Google Search not working in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Google Search not working in Edge: I have google.com.au set as home page as I mainly start browsing with a search. I first started to have problems last night when opening a new TAB for a new search and selecting Home page rather than using the Bing search on the new TAB. As soon as I start typing the search...
  10. Resetting google search page to default

in Browsers and Email
    Resetting google search page to default: How do I reset google search to default? URL currently displays Ukraine domain. I.e. “google.com.ua” (I am in the US) Steve 107373

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Google Voice not working

2. Voice search has stopped working in Google

3. voice search not working