Windows 10: Google Vs Brave

Discus and support Google Vs Brave in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Which one do you prefer guys on laptop ? 172884 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by John69, Jan 23, 2021.

1. John69 Win User

Google Vs Brave

Which one do you prefer guys on laptop ?

:)

John69, Jan 23, 2021
  2. TIMMY 067 Win User

BRAVE

is BRAVE safe secure search engine?

TIMMY 067, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Compumind Win User

Google Vs Brave

Brave vs. Chrome

My suggestion -

Go with Firefox. I hate Chrome and Brave is meh.

FWIW. *chuckle

Compumind, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Google Vs Brave

1. Google Vs Brave - Similar Threads - Google Brave

2. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  3. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  4. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...: Hello, when I try to search something on Google Chrome, it directs me to Yahoo automatically and weird links are visible in the searchbar like ''Laxsearch''. I tried to go into my extensions and see if the problems were there and yup, Laxsearch was there as an extension. When...
  5. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...: Hello, when I try to search something on Google Chrome, it directs me to Yahoo automatically and weird links are visible in the searchbar like ''Laxsearch''. I tried to go into my extensions and see if the problems were there and yup, Laxsearch was there as an extension. When...
  6. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open: Hello,I've ran into a strange issue involving google chrome and potentially other browsers as well. At first, after transferring my files, folders, data, etc. To a new SSD I installed, I was still able to use Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge without any issues, until one day...
  8. Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open: Hello,I've ran into a strange issue involving google chrome and potentially other browsers as well. At first, after transferring my files, folders, data, etc. To a new SSD I installed, I was still able to use Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge without any issues, until one day...
  9. Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open

10. ⇝ Printer not Printing In Google Chrome or Brave Chrome based Browser - But Is In Different...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ⇝ Printer not Printing In Google Chrome or Brave Chrome based Browser - But Is In Different...: Hi, I have found that my Canon TR Series printer is not printing from Chrome Browser or Brave Chrome Based Browser, but is printing from Avast Browser and Firefox. I am receiving the error as shown at the bottom of this post. I have also found that by going into the...