Windows 10: Google watchtvnow.co pop ups on Microsoft Windows

Discus and support Google watchtvnow.co pop ups on Microsoft Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Somehow, a pop up for different things with watchtvnow.co got onto my windows environment. I tried resetting Google Chrome and also going to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dean Welch, May 24, 2019.

1. Google watchtvnow.co pop ups on Microsoft Windows

Somehow, a pop up for different things with watchtvnow.co got onto my windows environment. I tried resetting Google Chrome and also going to the control panel to see if I could find the software that was causing this to remove it and didn't see anything there unless I just missed it. Please tell me how to solve this problem. This pop-up gets in the way and blocks me when I'm trying to work sometimes.

:)

Dean Welch, May 24, 2019

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 24, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 24, 2019
  4. Google watchtvnow.co pop ups on Microsoft Windows

Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Google watchtvnow.co pop ups on Microsoft Windows

1. Google watchtvnow.co pop ups on Microsoft Windows - Similar Threads - Google watchtvnow pop

2. Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up: I keep getting a pop-up from Windows Security when I'm using Google Chrome and I'm signing into a website. I click on the username/password section and Google suggests my saved passwords. But when I click on it to use it, I get a pop-up from Windows Security asking me to...
  3. Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up: I keep getting a pop-up from Windows Security when I'm using Google Chrome and I'm signing into a website. I click on the username/password section and Google suggests my saved passwords. But when I click on it to use it, I get a pop-up from Windows Security asking me to...
  4. Google hangout chat pops up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google hangout chat pops up: Hi,Every time I choose a topic in Microsoft news and interest on the taskbar a Google Hangout windows opens telling me to proceed with chat that has replaced hangouts. How do I eliminate this behavior - it wasn't there a week ago.Arturo...
  5. Google Drive Pop Up Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Drive Pop Up Box: Recently when I login into my computer a Google Drive Pop Up Box appears. How can I remove or hide this box? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-drive-pop-up-box/4ab34fbe-661e-4913-b159-bbdcbbf1b7aa
  6. google pop up notification

in Browsers and Email
    google pop up notification: Recently i have noticed a Google pop up notification...how do i turn it off. See attached image My OS is Windows 10 Pro with latest updates 163881
  7. google pop up notification

in Windows 10 Support
    google pop up notification: Recently i have noticed a Google pop up notification...how do i turn it off. See attached image My OS is Windows 10 Pro with latest updates 163881
  8. POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME: When I click on Google Chrome, I am inundated with Pop Up messages. How can I stop these? I don't speak computer so please keep answers as simple as possible. Thank you....
  9. pop up ads by google

pop up ads by google: I use edge browser with search forced on my laptop Bing. today was logged into my network provider website get 2 pop up ads for claim sites powered by google. I searched this says adware how do I get rid...
  10. Google Sign In Pop Up

Google Sign In Pop Up: No changes made to my system recently, but all of a sudden I'm getting a Google Sign In Pop Up. First pop up box: Sign in with your Google Account (username), which takes you to a similar box for Password, which if entered takes you to a box with a weird choice, something...