Windows 10: Google website recently opens half size, have to click top right box to enlarge every time...

Discus and support Google website recently opens half size, have to click top right box to enlarge every time... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried to change the image by right clicking desktop icon, properties, shortcut tab, changed RUN setting to MAXIMIZE as was recommended by this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by charlesseaman1, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Google website recently opens half size, have to click top right box to enlarge every time...

I have tried to change the image by right clicking desktop icon, properties, shortcut tab, changed RUN setting to MAXIMIZE as was recommended by this site, no change. Enlarging the image & closing it does not solve this problem. Appreciate a solution to problem

:)

charlesseaman1, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Right clicking on a save website

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to rename the saved websites in Microsoft Edge. We will help you.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the "Hub" - 3 lines in the right top corner of the Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the Favorites and check if the Websites are saved.
    • Right click and check if the rename option is available. Click on that and
      check if it possible to rename.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Sheena M. Win User

Google website recently opens half size, have to click top right box to enlarge every time...

Sheena M., Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Google website recently opens half size, have to click top right box to enlarge every time...

1. Google website recently opens half size, have to click top right box to enlarge every time... - Similar Threads - Google website recently

2. right click in file explorer crashes every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click in file explorer crashes every time: When ever I right click in File Explorer it crashes and closes windows Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-in-file-explorer-crashes-every-time/670421da-e1ae-4771-9dd5-f70bbdcee6c5
  3. right click in file explorer crashes every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right click in file explorer crashes every time: When ever I right click in File Explorer it crashes and closes windows Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-in-file-explorer-crashes-every-time/670421da-e1ae-4771-9dd5-f70bbdcee6c5
  4. Every time I right-click a file it crashes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I right-click a file it crashes.: I dont know why it does this and I am sick of it., I have tried a lot of things and it wont work. submitted by /u/Obama_Lincoln [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt5o5w/every_time_i_rightclick_a_file_it_crashes/
  5. Right click is a white box

Right click is a white box: [ATTACH] literally blank to display anything i have to hover over them, which looks like this https://preview.redd.it/8t3rlyi83j461.png?width=231&format=png&auto=webp&s=132a883607faf6ff1eefd6f1ab3cdc444a147d3d Windows 20H2 submitted by /u/GalacticUser25 [link]...
  6. Google websites aren't opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google websites aren't opening: Hi guys, s I am connected to internet on my pc through my phone's wifi connection, ande Google websites other websites are opening, but Google and other Google websites like YouTube, Gmail etc aren't opening. Please guys I need your help. I tried with every browser and its...
  7. Cant Click in Top Right of Screen?

Cant Click in Top Right of Screen?: I built a new PC with Windows 10 last week, and the past few days I have noticed I can't click in a small corner of the screen (top right). No clicks register, whether it's in a game or watching a video. I have seen people say Slack causes this issue but I do not have Slack....
  8. Shortcuts to websites open Google

in Browsers and Email
    Shortcuts to websites open Google: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.657) I must have done something wrong. There are several shortcuts on the desktop to various websites, including this one. But most of them now open Google. What do I have to do to fix this? 151810
  9. Right click box gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click box gone: When I right click a file to rename it I can only see the MacAfee symbol. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/right-click-box-gone/37ce3599-70fe-45aa-89a7-fa1b1e08eb46
  10. Every time I try to open a picture by right clicking on it , Windows File Explorer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every time I try to open a picture by right clicking on it , Windows File Explorer...: Hi. Every time I try to open a picture by right clicking on it, Windows File Explorer crashes/not responds This happens, only when the picture is inside a Folder. My PC runs Windows 10 with the latest updates. Any suggestion/help would be much appreciated. Thanks in...