Windows 10: Google websites aren’t opening on my PC. Any tips?

Discus and support Google websites aren’t opening on my PC. Any tips? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro, and now I can’t get onto any Google websites. I’ve tried on Edge, Internet Explorer and I downloaded Opera too and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dafinecommedia, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Google websites aren’t opening on my PC. Any tips?

Just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro, and now I can’t get onto any Google websites. I’ve tried on Edge, Internet Explorer and I downloaded Opera too and none of them will load google.com, google.co.uk, youtube etc.

Is this a firewall issue or something similar? I haven’t changed any settings on my router since reinstalling so I don’t think it’s that, and it worked on my previous install. Any tips would be really appreciated

submitted by /u/dafinecommedia
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dafinecommedia, Jul 13, 2020

2. google websites are not opened

Hi Kiran,

To effectively assist you with your issue in accessing certain websites, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you experiencing the same issue with other browsers?
    • Have you checked if an internet connection issue is causing this?
    • When did you start experiencing this? Where there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Is this only happening on Google website?

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jul 13, 2020
  3. HELP!! Can't open google websites with Chrome

Hello Ramon,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Do you have other web browsers on your PC? If so, please check if the same issue happens.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?
    (Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit
    Enter.)]

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow these steps and see if this will help you in resolving your concern:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the following commands and this Enter (after each command).
      ipconfig \flushdns ipconfig \registerdns
    • Restart your PC.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Google websites aren’t opening on my PC. Any tips?

Child account cannot access any Google website

Hello,

Have you tried manually adding YouTube, and google on the allowed websites at the Family Safety website?

Base on how you setup your web filter, you have set the filter in which YouTube might be included. So, to have YouTube exempted on the list, please follow the steps below.

• On any computer, sign in to the
      Family Safety
      home page with your Windows Live ID.
    Click Edit settings under the name of the child/member whose settings you want to change, and then click
    Web filtering lists. Under Allow or block a website, type or paste into the box the web address of the website that you want to allow or block. Select an option from the list, and then click
    Add. Click Save.

Don't forget to refresh your Family Safety settings to update the changes you made on the website. To refresh the settings, login to the Family Safety client installed on your PC and click the
    Get the latest settings from the website button (located on the left side of?) on the upper right of the window. After doing this, verify if YouTube is now accessible.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Google websites aren’t opening on my PC. Any tips?

1. Google websites aren’t opening on my PC. Any tips? - Similar Threads - Google websites aren’t

2. Google-owned websites won't load or open on any browser, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google-owned websites won't load or open on any browser, Windows 11: Hello,Recently my browser stopped being able to open any webpage that was google-related Gmail, Youtube, and even google searches!. But all other webpages that I have tried work. I only have Firefox and Edge and neither browser loaded google sites. This is what Edge says:...
  3. Google-owned websites won't load or open on any browser, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google-owned websites won't load or open on any browser, Windows 11: Hello,Recently my browser stopped being able to open any webpage that was google-related Gmail, Youtube, and even google searches!. But all other webpages that I have tried work. I only have Firefox and Edge and neither browser loaded google sites. This is what Edge says:...
  4. Google websites aren't opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google websites aren't opening: Hi guys, s I am connected to internet on my pc through my phone's wifi connection, ande Google websites other websites are opening, but Google and other Google websites like YouTube, Gmail etc aren't opening. Please guys I need your help. I tried with every browser and its...
  5. Shortcuts to websites open Google

in Browsers and Email
    Shortcuts to websites open Google: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.657) I must have done something wrong. There are several shortcuts on the desktop to various websites, including this one. But most of them now open Google. What do I have to do to fix this? 151810
  6. My PC doesn't connect to any Google related websites, everyday at a particular time.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC doesn't connect to any Google related websites, everyday at a particular time.: My PC doesn't connect to google related websites like youtube, google search, google photos everyday in the evening and then everything comes back to normal later at night. It gives an error saying "the authenticity of the given data cannot be verified "....
  7. Certain Websites and Content are not Opening - Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Certain Websites and Content are not Opening - Google Chrome: I've been experiencing problems with certain websites when trying to open their site. Sometimes the content within the site will not open as well. The error messages I receive may be " example.com took too long to respond" the connection was reset; Some sites do not open and...
  8. Any tips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any tips?: [ATTACH] I'm trying to get rid of this, but nothing is working. Can someone tell me how? https://preview.redd.it/hcth3jolcu441.png?width=1001&format=png&auto=webp&s=ebd14b9ea7ba6948db1819d0186abf8b979ca681 submitted by /u/damyan_270 [link] [comments]...
  9. Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.: Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.. by a virus how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-open-unwanted-website-automatically/3bfb919b-96a7-454a-8d55-d3794d74b9a6
  10. Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.: Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.. by a virus how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_8/google-chrome-open-unwanted-website-automatically/3bfb919b-96a7-454a-8d55-d3794d74b9a6