Windows 10: Google White Screen Crash

Discus and support Google White Screen Crash in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have download chrome to my new windows laptop but every time I open it I get a white screen for a second then it just closes. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LosSantosLouis, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Google White Screen Crash

I have download chrome to my new windows laptop but every time I open it I get a white screen for a second then it just closes. I have tried re-installing, clearing all local data and even deactivating firewall but nothing has fixed this. Any ideas or solutions?

submitted by /u/LosSantosLouis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LosSantosLouis, Nov 15, 2019

2. Google Chrome crashes

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Chrome browser crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check whether you are able to repair Google Chrome and check if that helps.

In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.

• Select Programs > Programs and
      Features
      , and then select the program.
    • Select Uninstall to remove the program.
    • To fix the program, select Repair or, if that’s not available, Change.
    • Follow the directions on the screen
    If the repair option is not present, you may uninstall and reinstall the application and check if that helps.

If the issue still persists, it would be better if you contact the Google Chrome support for further assistance.

Hope the provided information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Google Chrome stuck on white screen

Ever since my latest update to for Win10, Google Chrome wont launch. I get a blank white screen, no resource locator window, nothing. Just min/mx/close in the top right hand corner. Went through Avast and Malwarebytes, and nothing was found. Called Google
    CS and worked on it for over an hour, and still nothing. They suggested I call MS CS, and Ive been on hold for over two hours now.

Things I've tried:

• running in Admin mode and User mode
    • going to chrome properties, and selecting/deselecting running under Win8 a few times
    • uninstalling/reinstalling Chrome (incidentally, when I "Googled" the download for Chrome using Edge, I was offended to find MS had co-opted half of the above the fold real estate to tell me why Edge was a better choice. Very poor user experience at best;
      full-blown bait-and-switch at worst.
    • running I incognito mode
    MS Edge works fine since the update. Of course it does.

Anyone else solve this?

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Install, upgrade, & activate]

cmaclean1011, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Google White Screen Crash

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Google White Screen Crash

1. Google White Screen Crash - Similar Threads - Google White Screen

2. White screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen: I'm in White screen condition and literally just White can't do anything, like I've tried to ctrl+alt+del in order to try open the taskmgr and it didn't show up. I tried hard restart for many times but didn't work. I was about to reset my pc before the white screen happened....
  3. White screen/crashing when launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen/crashing when launching games: Hello, recently my PC has been crashing whenever i launch any video game. I've checked the temperatures of my components and it does not seem to be the issue, I've updated drivers and it hasn't fixed the problem.I checked the logs and here's what I found:The computer has...
  4. White screen/crashing when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen/crashing when launching games: Hello, recently my PC has been crashing whenever i launch any video game. I've checked the temperatures of my components and it does not seem to be the issue, I've updated drivers and it hasn't fixed the problem.I checked the logs and here's what I found:The computer has...
  5. White screen/crashing when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. White Screen then crash in dark souls III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Screen then crash in dark souls III: i've tried playing the game but it gives me a white screen then crashes after a few seconds i didn't get any error message except in the event viewer i will copy paste it here:SourceDARK SOULS™ IIISummaryStopped workingDate‎1/‎29/‎2023 12:46 PMStatusReport...
  7. White Screen then crash in dark souls III

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White Screen then crash in dark souls III: i've tried playing the game but it gives me a white screen then crashes after a few seconds i didn't get any error message except in the event viewer i will copy paste it here:SourceDARK SOULS™ IIISummaryStopped workingDate‎1/‎29/‎2023 12:46 PMStatusReport...
  8. White crash screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White crash screen: MSI GE62 6QD APACHE PRO Everytime I wake laptop from sleep I get a white "collecting information" screen that is suppose to be blue and is frozen.. Forces me to have to hold power to force laptop to restart. Whenever I boot back up, I always get the welcome screen. I press...
  9. Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen: For the past 8 hours now my computer has been constantly showing a white screen or a flickering screen on my desktop, everytime i log into my computer. I have restarted, repowered and did a full resset but nothing had worked. I have tried using the safe mode on the log in...
  10. White Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Screen: I play online games and my screen goes white starting from upper left corner, Has anyone gotten this since the last update? Please let me know. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-screen/8b6dfd91-45a1-41e3-9a9e-363ab6c1ebb2