Windows 10: Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'?

Discus and support Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I set my Edge browser to display a list of my most visited sites. 'Top Sites'. I used Google several times a day from day 1 yet it has... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by teacherk6, Nov 3, 2015.

1. teacherk6 Win User

Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'?

Hello,

I set my Edge browser to display a list of my most visited sites. 'Top Sites'.

I used Google several times a day from day 1 yet it has never appeared on my top sites list.

I have a single row of 8 top sites. Lots of empty space below and above.

Any chance of having 2 or 3 rows of icons?

Thanks!

:)

teacherk6, Nov 3, 2015

2. Will Google Chrome be available to download in Windows 10

I WANT TO DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CHROME SURFAC RT NOW

ElijahBangura, Nov 3, 2015
  3. Will Google Chrome be available to download in Windows 10

HOW CAN WOWNLOAD AND MAKE GOOGLE ON SURFACE RT BRASER

ElijahBangura, Nov 3, 2015
  4. rustyx Win User

Haha, I noticed the exact same phenomenon!!

No Google Mail, or any other Google site ever makes it to the Top Sites in the Microsoft Edge Browser.

Even though I access GMAIL 100000x more than any other site using my Edge browser Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'? :) Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'? :) Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'? :)

rustyx, Oct 26, 2016
  5. Mystere Win User
    Why not just set your default search engine to google. It accomplishes the same thing, actually it's better since you don't have to first click on the "top site" (google) to get to it, and then type in your search.

Mystere, Oct 26, 2016
  6. Bree New Member
    I think it came in with the Anniversary Update, but the first empty tile in Edge's New Tab page now has a '+' in the middle. Click on it and you can add any site url you want. Yes - even Google!

And no, I don't think there's a registry tweak to increase the number of rows (in IE you can, but not Edge).

7. Kari Win User
    Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'? [​IMG]

Kari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'? - Similar Threads - Google NEVER found

2. No Google Sites are Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Google Sites are Working: hello I just updated my windows 10 to windows insider build 21286 but there is some issue in my laptop no google sites example youtube, gmail even the search engine anything is not working on any on the browser this things happen only sometimes sometimes the sites load in...
  3. Google Chrome Site issues

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Site issues: I've had this problem for several months I believe but just never really took the time to figure it out. Full disclosure, I do not work for T-mobile, nor am I advertising for them. I'm simply using their site as an example. Basically, I would go to this site, fill out the...
  4. Top Sites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top Sites: all top site boxes filled. want to add more. how do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-sites/b99d4034-5f36-45f7-b65c-0d31c7df0eaa
  5. Can't load Google sites

Can't load Google sites: Pls, i need some help. My Laptop seems not to load any google sites like youtube, google drive, google classroom. How can these be solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-google-sites/04f37b1c-f207-4830-abde-d4df44dfa6d7
  6. Web Sites Not Found

Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  7. New tab and top sites

in Windows 10 Customization
    New tab and top sites: My computer updated today and now the top sites do not show up when I open a new tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-tab-and-top-sites/b69d074d-be84-4cf4-a049-babc3a268532
  8. color is gone from my top sites

color is gone from my top sites: I have about 9 top sites across my opening page , they were all colored with their logos now nothing, what can I do to get the color back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-is-gone-from-my-top-sites/47caff61-ae0a-4679-a507-d52d4a96004e
  9. My Feed & Top Sites

in Browsers and Email
    My Feed & Top Sites: Is there a registry hack to stop ‘My Feed’ from running in Edge; also to login without having to use a password or pin. This is my personal computer & no one else uses it. Don’t like the login feature when I’m the only user. I noticed after the last updates there were many...
  10. Microsoft Edge Top Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Top Sites: I have a bit of a problem, in the Edge address bar are top sites that you have visited. I need to know how to turn that feature off for privacy reasons. Sure its helpful and saves you typing if you go to that particular website very often but what if you let someone use your...