Windows 10: Google / Windows Ten Accounts

Discus and support Google / Windows Ten Accounts in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, In the process of adding all my accounts, trying to add my G account to cal it seems to add the account however no events sync up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jharrison26693, May 31, 2020.

1. Google / Windows Ten Accounts

/u/Jharrison26693, May 31, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 31, 2020
  3. Gmail account error 0x8007042b. error appears just after clicking add account>google

Hi Sourav,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in adding the Google account on Windows 10. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us below information to assist you better:

• Do confirm to us if you are trying to add the account on Mail app?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Is this issue specific only to Google account?
    • Are you able to add any other account on Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to try to add different account and check if the issue persists.

This will let us know if the issue is with Google account or Mail app.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter as it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 3: I suggest you to install all the pending Windows Updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 31, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

Google / Windows Ten Accounts

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Google / Windows Ten Accounts :(

Zakin, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Google / Windows Ten Accounts

1. Google / Windows Ten Accounts - Similar Threads - Google Ten Accounts

2. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Ten: can windows ten be transferred to another motherboard if the old motherboard that failed is different. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/8332a453-0dfd-4a35-8fc9-d6f1cdbc2b2a
  3. A new local account appeared on windows ten.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A new local account appeared on windows ten.: Hello, I just noticed for the first time that a local account called "Robin Hood" appeared among my accounts on windows 10. When I tried to delete it, I was told the user would have to log out. I then restarted the PC and deleted the account, but a few minutes later, in...
  4. windows ten activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows ten activation: i bought a pc from someone and before they brought it they factory reset the version of windows. is there any way to re-activate because i was never given a code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten-activation/9a1c40db-11a9-4497-aeba-15450b351f55
  5. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten: I have shut down my computer as normal and, when opening again, it appears all my settings, Office and files have disappeared. How can I get back to how it was without actually starting everything again right from the beginning? I just want it back to how it was this morning....
  6. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Ten: When I scan a paper, to email it to my family, I use the PDF icon. When I had Windows 7, the program automatically put a copy of the scanned page in my document folder. When I perform the same task in Windows ten I can't find a copy of the scanned paper anywhere. Does it...
  7. Windows ten

in Cortana
    Windows ten: hello recently reset my pc and this appeard Does anybod know what it is and how i can fix it thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/0086d953-8719-4a95-9b1a-38ab13e67984"
  8. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten: How can I create a schedule in landscape form. I am using Windows Ten and are new to this system. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/70530d32-24fd-4c09-8cb3-a4e200e73d76
  9. Windows 10 Google account

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Google account: Hi i have windows 10 build 10130. When i try to set up my google account in mail or peoples app, it says "can't connect to service' . Any help? 7040
  10. Windows Ten LVM?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Ten LVM?: Anyone knows how to do a clean install of Win Ten on a LVM manner? Logical Disk Manager - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 8263