Windows 10: google

Discus and support google in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; i just downloaded google and when i try and go on it it goes to another Microsoft family features and says u need to ask a parent for this but there... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by romantrevino, Apr 1, 2020.

1. google

i just downloaded google and when i try and go on it it goes to another Microsoft family features and says u need to ask a parent for this but there are no kids in my family only adults or administrators on my pc so when i push ask permission it goes oh sorry something went wrong so i want to go on google but its not letting me and there are no kids in the pc so whats the matter?

:)

romantrevino, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Apr 1, 2020
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Apr 1, 2020
  4. google

Ntdll.dll causing google chrome to crash all the time

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you facing the same issue with Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps offered by Google?
    As a work around, we suggest you to uninstall Google from the downloaded location and reinstall and check for the issue.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

google

1. google - Similar Threads - google

2. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  3. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  4. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...: Hello, when I try to search something on Google Chrome, it directs me to Yahoo automatically and weird links are visible in the searchbar like ''Laxsearch''. I tried to go into my extensions and see if the problems were there and yup, Laxsearch was there as an extension. When...
  5. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...: Hello, when I try to search something on Google Chrome, it directs me to Yahoo automatically and weird links are visible in the searchbar like ''Laxsearch''. I tried to go into my extensions and see if the problems were there and yup, Laxsearch was there as an extension. When...
  6. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  8. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  9. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Problem with Google Chrome and downloading files.

Problem with Google Chrome and downloading files.: I use Google Chrome and once every day, either the screen goes black and Chrome closes, or it says out of memory. I even cleared out my storage space but it still doesn't work. Also I can't download anything without Chrome saying "out of storage space". Any tips?...