Windows 10: Google’s Chrome app launcher says bye bye to Windows, Linux, Mac deskt

Discus and support Google’s Chrome app launcher says bye bye to Windows, Linux, Mac deskt in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; While Microsoft is currently working to bring extensions to its still barebones Edge browser on Windows 10, Google plans to streamline its Chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by hTconeM9user, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Google’s Chrome app launcher says bye bye to Windows, Linux, Mac deskt

Read more:-
    Googles Chrome app launcher says bye bye to Windows, Linux, Mac desktops in July

hTconeM9user, Mar 23, 2016
  2. Trust_No1 Win User

I am a chrome user and have 30-40 extension (apps) I use all the time. But I don't have a clue what the author is talking about. So I guess I will not miss it LOL

:)

Trust_No1, Mar 23, 2016
  3. Roscoe28 Win User
    Internet Explorer has become very slow in Windows 10

This has only happened in the past couple of months and is making IE a pain to use.

My workaround? Bye, bye Micsosoft, I'm now using Google Chrome and the problem has gone away!

Looks like you've shot yourself in the foot Micosoft, try listening to what people say.

Roscoe28, Mar 23, 2016
  4. Entegy Win User

Google’s Chrome app launcher says bye bye to Windows, Linux, Mac deskt

Will windows phone ever get adobe flash player?

Android is going to lose Flash too. Google finally ported Chrome to Android and when that replaces the stock browser, bye-bye Flash. Adobe is done with Flash for mobile.

Entegy, Mar 23, 2016
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Neither do I.. just a wall of text.

BunnyJ, Mar 23, 2016
  6. I don't use Chrome at all
    But thought it was well worth posting in case anyone did use it that way

hTconeM9user, Mar 23, 2016
  7. Its like the Start Menu, but for Chrome apps

you click the app launcher and it shows all your apps, click one and chrome opens the app up

Google’s Chrome app launcher says bye bye to Windows, Linux, Mac deskt [​IMG]

paulsalter, Mar 23, 2016
  8. kado897 Win User

I use it all the time, it's such a timesaver. I'll have to find a replacement

kado897, Mar 23, 2016
  9. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Sounds like the app launcher on OSX. . .really like app launcher will have to give this a try. . .*Smile

10. gtspeck Win User
    Very seldom I use Chrome, so it will not affect me. Hope those that use it find a work around.

gtspeck, Mar 24, 2016
  11. kado897 Win User
    kado897, Mar 24, 2016
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for the tip.. I'll check this out later on today.

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Google’s Chrome app launcher says bye bye to Windows, Linux, Mac deskt - Similar Threads - Google’s Chrome app

2. WiFi went Bye-Bye and I need to know Why and how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi went Bye-Bye and I need to know Why and how to fix it.: The wifi on my Acer Aspire 3 suddenly went away. When I try to connect, I get I've downloaded the Qualcomm Wireless LAN_Atheros_11.0.10426_W10x64_A, Wireless LAN_Intel_19.50.0_W10x64_A, and QCA9377 WiFi_BT SDK which is a tgz file that I can't do anything with in an attempt to...
  3. WiFi went Bye-Bye and I need to know Why and how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi went Bye-Bye and I need to know Why and how to fix it.: The wifi on my Acer Aspire 3 suddenly went away. When I try to connect, I get I've downloaded the Qualcomm Wireless LAN_Atheros_11.0.10426_W10x64_A, Wireless LAN_Intel_19.50.0_W10x64_A, and QCA9377 WiFi_BT SDK which is a tgz file that I can't do anything with in an attempt to...
  4. WiFi went Bye-Bye and I need to know Why and how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth went bye-bye...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth went bye-bye...: Soooo...this is weird... I no longer have Bluetooth on my computer (Alienware Aurora R-11). It just magically disappeared. I can't find any solutions to this that don't involve re-installing Windows which I can't do cause I don't have an external HD. It's so random...all of...
  6. Internet Said Bye Bye

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Said Bye Bye: So for the past week or so I’ve been having many strange issues with my internet on my pc maybe it has to do with the smoke from cali and oregon burning down? I have no idea but I can’t fix it no matter how many things I do. So here are some important facts for my situation....
  7. Bye, Folks.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bye, Folks.: Hi, folks; I want to apologize up front, because this is really more appropriate for the Microsoft Feedback app. I have gradually been moving my devices away from the Windows OS, though, and it doesn't look like I can post to it from a different platform. I do want to share...
  8. were can i bye a windows key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    were can i bye a windows key: were can i bye a windows key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-can-i-bye-a-windows-key/8f152d1a-432f-4b5c-b751-eb7874f94a4d"
  9. Iv redeemed my windows 10 code for minecraft but it says that minecraft is powered bye...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Iv redeemed my windows 10 code for minecraft but it says that minecraft is powered bye...: Cant download minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iv-redeemed-my-windows-10-code-for-minecraft-but/1cbf2992-c182-40b1-9d42-566b15e6c3f3
  10. Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue

in Browsers and Email
    Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue: Clean installed windows 10 last week and I'm now getting a few odd display issues. On occasion my google app launcher is not displaying properly, It is much too big. After opening and closing a few times it returns to normal size. The same thing happens with results in the...