Windows 10: GoPro Device Drivers

Discus and support GoPro Device Drivers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I want to use my gopro as a webcam but my pc is showing the gopro as something else and not a video Device or a GoProAnd when I try to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OptimumSemper, May 14, 2022.

1. GoPro Device Drivers

So I want to use my gopro as a webcam but my pc is showing the gopro as something else and not a video Device or a GoProAnd when I try to change the Drivers It gives me two options that don't work. Ive been going crazy trying to figure this out . . . help me.Also what is an RNDIS device and why is my gopro connected as that.

:)

OptimumSemper, May 14, 2022

2. gopro

Hi FrankFarmer1,

However, Windows 10’s GoPro App for Desktop doesn’t always recognize a connected GoPro camera. Then the camera doesn’t appear in the app, and an error message might even pop up. These are a few resolutions that might fix GoPro App for Desktop when it doesn’t
    recognize a connected camera.

Open the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

First, open the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter in Windows 10. That troubleshooter can fix numerous issues for connected devices, such as GoPro cameras. Users can utilize that troubleshooter as follows.

Connect the GoPro camera with a PC.

Open Cortana by pressing the Type here to search button on the taskbar.

Input ‘troubleshoot’ in the search box and click Troubleshoot.

Select the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter listed in the Settings app, and press the Run the troubleshooter button.

Users can then select an Apply this Fix option to fix detected issues.

If this doesn't work, please check the other possible steps here in this article:

https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-recognize-...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information that might solve your current issue.

Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if this helped you out.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, May 14, 2022
  3. GoPro No USB Connection

Hi all,

Just got a second hand GoPro Hero 2 HD and I'm trying to connect it to my Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10.

I've tried reinstalling the USB drivers but that seemed to have no effect, my Surface isn't even showing a connected device.

A couple of threads online suggest it might be the USB 3.0 to 2.0 connection but surely the 3.0 port would support connection to a 2.0 cable no?

Don't know what else to try short of buying a new 3.0 cable for the GoPro. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks!

Matt-Stewart, May 14, 2022
  4. GoPro Device Drivers

Windows 10 GoPro Studio

As a workaround, I was able to run it in Compatibility Mode as Windows 8

I pinned it to my Taskbar, then...

• Right-click the icon for it
    • Then right-click "GoPro Studio" in the context menu that pops up
    • Choose Properties
    • Select the Compatibility tab
    • In the Compatibility mode section, check the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
    • Select Windows 8
    • Try running GoPro Studio again
    Hope that helps and that GoPro puts out a fix for this soon.

jenaiaucuneidée, May 14, 2022
Thema:

GoPro Device Drivers

1. GoPro Device Drivers - Similar Threads - GoPro Device Drivers

2. No GoPro 5K Video with Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No GoPro 5K Video with Win 10: Hello,I would like to play GoPro Hero 10 Videos in 5K quality with Windows 10 21H2. After trying several players it is not working. Is it possible to install drivers?Thx, Martin...
  3. Can't download GoPro Player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download GoPro Player: I need help downloading GoPro Player App through Microsoft store. It shows a message: "Something happend on our end. Waiting a bit might help. I've tried several tiemes with no changes.I need help, please.Thanks,...
  4. Can't download GoPro Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download GoPro Player: I need help downloading GoPro Player App through Microsoft store. It shows a message: "Something happend on our end. Waiting a bit might help. I've tried several tiemes with no changes.I need help, please.Thanks,...
  5. Can't download GoPro Player

6. GoPro Device Drivers

GoPro Device Drivers: So I want to use my gopro as a webcam but my pc is showing the gopro as something else and not a video Device or a GoProAnd when I try to change the Drivers It gives me two options that don't work. Ive been going crazy trying to figure this out . . . help me.Also what is an...
  7. GoPro Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GoPro Device Drivers: So I want to use my gopro as a webcam but my pc is showing the gopro as something else and not a video Device or a GoProAnd when I try to change the Drivers It gives me two options that don't work. Ive been going crazy trying to figure this out . . . help me.Also what is an...
  8. GoPro as a webcam

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GoPro as a webcam: As I'm sure that all of you know, it is virtually impossible to get a webcam for under $70, which led me to wonder if I could use my GoPro Hero 5 black as a webcam for Zoom? I don't any fancy 4k stuff and would prefer to do it without having to buy any additional stuff....
  9. gopro

gopro: My new gopro works fine with my mac but I cant get my windows 10 pc to recognize it or allow it to work with the installed gopro software. Can someone please help me? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gopro/ba1c6f43-a0aa-4775-897b-30a23d0be97a
  10. HEVC, GOPRO & WINDOWS 10

HEVC, GOPRO & WINDOWS 10: Hi! I want to buy the new gopro hero 7 BLACK, I wanted to know if my computer (ASPIRE E 15; E5-571G-76KH) supports the HEVC, the technical specifications are: WINDOWS 10 INTEL CORE i7-4510U 2.0GHz with Turbi Boost up to 3.1GHz NVUDIA GeForce 820M with 1 GB Dedicated...