Windows 10: GoPro Hero 8 Black does not show up in Windows Explorer

Discus and support GoPro Hero 8 Black does not show up in Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; GoPro Hero 8 Black does not show up in Windows Explorer, even when I push the power button and "USB CONNECTED" shows up on the camera.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WayneWymore, Aug 2, 2020.

1. GoPro Hero 8 Black does not show up in Windows Explorer

GoPro Hero 8 Black does not show up in Windows Explorer, even when I push the power button and "USB CONNECTED" shows up on the camera.

:)

WayneWymore, Aug 2, 2020
  2. EgorS Win User

GoPro HERO 5 BLACK No USB Connection

My GoPro HERO 5 BLACK no USB connection and Troubleshooting can't fix it. I already contacted with GoPro Support and they told me if SD card by card reader shows file in Quik software everything is OK. How can I restore connection via USB like I have before?I'mlooking
    for driver for GoPro but can not find it. Thanks.
    GoPro Hero 8 Black does not show up in Windows Explorer 78e01395-6e92-4552-b612-4b56d1d798fb.jpg

GoPro Hero 8 Black does not show up in Windows Explorer 689f2649-0a3d-48ea-85e8-ac32a33ccad9.jpg

EgorS, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Gopro Hero 4

Hello Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Gopro hero is not Microsoft product.

Gopro has dedicated support team.

For better assistance with Gopro related to the Windows 10 drivers you may check with manufacturer.

GoPro Support Hub

For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Raju S Das, Aug 2, 2020
  4. GoPro Hero 8 Black does not show up in Windows Explorer

Windows 10 GoPro Studio

As a workaround, I was able to run it in Compatibility Mode as Windows 8

I pinned it to my Taskbar, then...

• Right-click the icon for it
    • Then right-click "GoPro Studio" in the context menu that pops up
    • Choose Properties
    • Select the Compatibility tab
    • In the Compatibility mode section, check the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
    • Select Windows 8
    • Try running GoPro Studio again
    Hope that helps and that GoPro puts out a fix for this soon.

jenaiaucuneidée, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

GoPro Hero 8 Black does not show up in Windows Explorer

1. GoPro Hero 8 Black does not show up in Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - GoPro Hero Black

2. My Videos won't upload to clipchamp. I have a gopro hero 10 black. Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Videos won't upload to clipchamp. I have a gopro hero 10 black. Help: I get an error that indicated Clipchamp does not recognize my Gopro hero 10 as a video file. It is an MP4 video so I don't know why they wont import....
  3. My Videos won't upload to clipchamp. I have a gopro hero 10 black. Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Videos won't upload to clipchamp. I have a gopro hero 10 black. Help: I get an error that indicated Clipchamp does not recognize my Gopro hero 10 as a video file. It is an MP4 video so I don't know why they wont import....
  4. Go Pro Hero 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Go Pro Hero 8: I have windows 10. When I try to connect my GoPro Hero 8 by USB cable, to download pictures I get a message saying its ready to use. But I cannot find the camera anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-pro-hero-8/83d2549d-b506-4c40-937d-c8ed6cc79e70
  5. Go Pro Hero 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Go Pro Hero 8: I have windows 10. When I try to connect my GoPro Hero 8 by USB cable, to download pictures I get a message saying its ready to use. But I cannot find the camera anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-pro-hero-8/83d2549d-b506-4c40-937d-c8ed6cc79e70
  6. Go Pro Hero 8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. USB Drive does not show up in Explorer

USB Drive does not show up in Explorer: I installed Windows 10 using a Pen drive created by me from an ISO file of Windows downloaded. But the drive is not there in the explorer in order to eject it safely?...
  8. Im trying to use the gopro hero 5 as a web cam for streaming, Its not showing up anywhere I...

Im trying to use the gopro hero 5 as a web cam for streaming, Its not showing up anywhere I...: so I got a GoPro Hero 5 as a birthday present a couple of years ago and I've loved it and found many uses for it since. my most recent hobby has been live streaming on twitch and I would love to use it as a webcam, as well as a webcam for zoom calls due to the recent...
  9. my laptop asus rog strix g531gv dont recognize my gopro hero 8 black

my laptop asus rog strix g531gv dont recognize my gopro hero 8 black: hi < I have a problem with my new laptop, on my old PC when I connect camera hero 8 i can see photos or videos from camera on windows explorer but with my new laptop I can see camera on windows explorer, only on device manager I can see camera but I cant acces media from...
  10. C: drive does not show up in Windows Explorer

C: drive does not show up in Windows Explorer: BIG EDIT: Apparently, my I: drive doesn't show up either... drives C:, D: and I: are partitions of one of an SSD, the other are partitions of another hard disk. I'm now guessing that D: drive is the problem.. I've just installed the Windows 10 17127 Insider Preview from the...