Windows 10: gopro

Discus and support gopro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My new gopro works fine with my mac but I cant get my windows 10 pc to recognize it or allow it to work with the installed gopro software. Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrankFarmer1, Dec 4, 2019.

1. gopro

My new gopro works fine with my mac but I cant get my windows 10 pc to recognize it or allow it to work with the installed gopro software. Can someone please help me? Thank you!

:)

FrankFarmer1, Dec 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 GoPro Studio

As a workaround, I was able to run it in Compatibility Mode as Windows 8

I pinned it to my Taskbar, then...

• Right-click the icon for it
    • Then right-click "GoPro Studio" in the context menu that pops up
    • Choose Properties
    • Select the Compatibility tab
    • In the Compatibility mode section, check the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
    • Select Windows 8
    • Try running GoPro Studio again
    Hope that helps and that GoPro puts out a fix for this soon.

jenaiaucuneidée, Dec 4, 2019
  3. GoPro Apps on Windows 10 Spectre x360

I own a Spectre x360 with Windows 10. I downloaded both the GoPro apps, "Quik" and "GoPro Studio." When I open these apps everything is fine and I can download my GoPro content, however, when I try to edit the videos or pictures, the apps crash. My computer
    meets all the app requirements listed on the GoPro website.

JacobKleimann, Dec 4, 2019
  4. gopro

gopro studio is unable to launch in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Please make sure that the GoPro Studio which you want to install should be compatible with the Windows 10.

Refer to the following Microsoft Compatibility Center to check if the
    GoPro Studio is compatible.

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to install the latest version of GoPro Studio
    in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the GoPro Studio
    and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the GoPro Studio install and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to contact the
    GoPro Studio support for further assistance.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

gopro

1. gopro - Similar Threads - gopro

2. Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud: I have a GoPro camera with a subscription to their cloud service only I can't upload my videos located on my computer to the cloud using Windows 11. My husband still has a Windows 10 computer and is using the same security and network that I'm using and I can upload the video...
  3. Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud: I have a GoPro camera with a subscription to their cloud service only I can't upload my videos located on my computer to the cloud using Windows 11. My husband still has a Windows 10 computer and is using the same security and network that I'm using and I can upload the video...
  4. My Videos won't upload to clipchamp. I have a gopro hero 10 black. Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Videos won't upload to clipchamp. I have a gopro hero 10 black. Help: I get an error that indicated Clipchamp does not recognize my Gopro hero 10 as a video file. It is an MP4 video so I don't know why they wont import....
  5. My Videos won't upload to clipchamp. I have a gopro hero 10 black. Help

My Videos won't upload to clipchamp. I have a gopro hero 10 black. Help: I get an error that indicated Clipchamp does not recognize my Gopro hero 10 as a video file. It is an MP4 video so I don't know why they wont import....
  6. Why a software as Gopro player can be downloaded from Microsoft store, it can starts but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why a software as Gopro player can be downloaded from Microsoft store, it can starts but...: Hello,I setup Gopro player tu convert my .360 video in order to import it in Adobe after effect Apparently it is not possible to import .360 directly in AE.When I launch Gopro player from Ms Store I can see in manager task that is well started two times, ressources consumed...
  7. Why a software as Gopro player can be downloaded from Microsoft store, it can starts but...

Why a software as Gopro player can be downloaded from Microsoft store, it can starts but...: Hello,I setup Gopro player tu convert my .360 video in order to import it in Adobe after effect Apparently it is not possible to import .360 directly in AE.When I launch Gopro player from Ms Store I can see in manager task that is well started two times, ressources consumed...
  8. No GoPro 5K Video with Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No GoPro 5K Video with Win 10: Hello,I would like to play GoPro Hero 10 Videos in 5K quality with Windows 10 21H2. After trying several players it is not working. Is it possible to install drivers?Thx, Martin...
  9. No GoPro 5K Video with Win 10

No GoPro 5K Video with Win 10: Hello,I would like to play GoPro Hero 10 Videos in 5K quality with Windows 10 21H2. After trying several players it is not working. Is it possible to install drivers?Thx, Martin...
  10. No GoPro 5K Video with Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware