Windows 10: Gorgeous mystery stairwell

Discus and support Gorgeous mystery stairwell in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, This beautiful image appeared in my lock screen. Anyone know where this photo was taken? [img] Thanks! 45605 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by W10A, Mar 28, 2016.

1. W10A Win User

Gorgeous mystery stairwell

Hi,

This beautiful image appeared in my lock screen. Anyone know where this photo was taken?

Gorgeous mystery stairwell [​IMG]

Thanks!

:)

2. n800 memory

GORGEOUS , CHEERS MATE

michaelc1991, Mar 28, 2016
  3. Can we set google as default search provider for CORTANA instead of Bing?

Holy Smokes, Isha Soni is Gorgeous! Did no one else notice?

Aardvark892, Mar 28, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member
Thema:

Gorgeous mystery stairwell

1. Gorgeous mystery stairwell - Similar Threads - Gorgeous mystery stairwell

2. Mysterious Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysterious Crashes: Hi, over the last year or so my computer has been relentlessly crashing. I have tried everything I can think of to try to fix it. When I play games, the computer runs fine. Doing any other task, it crashes. Sometimes it crashes 5+ times a day. Sometimes it can go the entire...
  3. dumpstack.log.tmp mystery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dumpstack.log.tmp mystery: I'm currently in the process of getting windows on my second hard drive, and I'm running Ubuntu 22.04 LTS right now. I saw another post of somebody asking what it was and the response was that it was a genuine file created by troubleshooting? why would the troubleshooting...
  4. Mysterious Shutdowns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mysterious Shutdowns: Hi,I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3. Recently, I've been encountering some issues with it. Whenever I lift it, press the mouse pad a certain way, or move it, the screen gets extremely distorted for a few seconds, then shows a Green Screen Of Death, saying I have a Windows Insider...
  5. Mysterious User

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mysterious User: I came across a mysterious user account on my PC called KCAV1_m0f3hql. When I tried to delete it I was told the folder was open; It`s 5.62 GBs. The name does not appear in the Control Panel under Users Name. It only appears under User Profiles. Where did it come from? I...
  6. mysterious turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    mysterious turn on: I turn off my PC at night, but occasionally find that it is on in the morning. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mysterious-turn-on/34eaa1d9-6303-4e5e-8d53-972eaec90cb8
  7. Mystery recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Mystery recovery: 80Gb 'spinning disk' HDDs that were viable in the PC I'm writing this post from, became undetectable by it. But if connected to another PC, they were 'viable'. In this other PC, I cloned to one of them, and that one is now visible in this PC again. Can anyone make sense of...
  8. Ah, This looks so gorgeous!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ah, This looks so gorgeous!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashuraaz23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4u20n/ah_this_looks_so_gorgeous/
  9. mystery minimizing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mystery minimizing: For about 6 months now, the active window on my machine will randomly be no longer active. Chrome windows turn gray and I have to click back to them, fullscreen games get minimized, fullscreen movies lose the fullscreen view and I can see the taskbar. I have run disk cleanup,...
  10. Mystery organization...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mystery organization...: Hello everyone, Recently I wanted to change my lock screen image. But now some settings for lock screen personalization are grayed out! It also says *Some settings are managed or hidden by your organization. Now, I am not connected to an organization or school. Well school...