Windows 10: Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box.

Discus and support Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP Date: 6/3/2562 13:00:29 Event ID: 8198 Task Category: None... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZA WARUDO, Mar 6, 2019.

1. ZA WARUDO Win User

Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box.

Log Name: Application
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP
    Date: 6/3/2562 13:00:29
    Event ID: 8198
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP-O4Q2ET1
    Description:
    License Activation (slui.exe) failed with the following error code:
    hr=0x****f588;NotificationInterval=1440;Trigger=NetworkAvailable
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP" Guid="{E23B33B0-C8C9-472C-A5F9-F2BDFEA0F156}" EventSourceName="Software Protection Platform Service" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="49152">8198</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-03-06T06:00:29.212376600Z" />
    <EventRecordID>32503</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-O4Q2ET1</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>hr=0x****f588;NotificationInterval=1440;Trigger=NetworkAvailable</Data>
    </EventData>

</Event>

Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box. bb752a80-ed50-456b-8776-92a767f677df?upload=true.jpg

:)

ZA WARUDO, Mar 6, 2019

2. Hyper-V is "Silently" Enabled after Upgrading to Build 17074.1002, All emulators Crash

after upgrade to windows 10 build 17074.1002 i got all programs that need virtual machine crash on start or can't launch the emulators, some of them makes GSOD (Green Screen of death)

List of program that Crash, can't Launch emulators, GSOD :

• Nox Emulator (GSOD)
    • BlueStack (Crash)
    • Android Studio (Can't Launch the emulators)
    • Virtual Box (Can't Create & Launch the emulators)
    • Eclipse (Can't Launch the emulators)
    then i found the problem of this crash is Hyper-V is enabled in notification Android Studio,

i check the windows optional features, but when i see it, the Hyper-V features is unchecked that mean is Disabled...

i try using command prompt(administrator) type "dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V /All" then restart the PC, it doesn't solve that Hyper-V is Disabled fully on my PC

anyone can fix this problem?

Acer Aspire E5-475G

12 GB RAM

Intel Core i5 7200U @2.50Ghz

Intel HD Graphics 620 (Acer Incorporated [ALI])

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (Acer Incorporated [ALI])

Fajar Probex, Mar 6, 2019
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD when I launch an Android emulator called Nox

I upgraded to the Insider Build 16257 of Windows and tried running Nox, an Android emulator. It used to work fine in the past builds but in this build, as soon as I launch Nox, the PC gets the blue screen of death throwing an error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

Could anyone kindly suggest me some solutions?

Sagun Raj Lage, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box.

best android emulator foe windows 10

Bluestacks and Nox Emulator is our choice.

In near time, Hyper V, the built-in virtulization software of Windows would also provide Android emulation.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box.

1. Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box. - Similar Threads - Got Blue Screen

2. Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem: Have upgraded from 11 Home to Pro but unable to run Bluestacks android emulator, where as Microsoft team confirmed that problem will resolved after upgrade. Can anyone advice what to do in this case....
  3. Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem: Have upgraded from 11 Home to Pro but unable to run Bluestacks android emulator, where as Microsoft team confirmed that problem will resolved after upgrade. Can anyone advice what to do in this case....
  4. Running Android in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running Android in Hyper-V: Is there a way to run android in hyper-v? I want hyper-v for Ubuntu and many android emulators don't work alongside hyper-v. It will be ideal for me if you can run Android in hyper-v. I used Nox before but I can't use it with hyper-v....
  5. Hyper-V causing blue screens even after disabling Nox Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper-V causing blue screens even after disabling Nox Player: I have a problem with Hyper-V causing BSOD on my system upon opening an Android emulator with Nox Player. Earlier today the situation was: virtualization was enabled in the BIOS, but Hyper-V was disabled. I ran an android emulator via Nox which worked fine. Then I enabled...
  6. Android Emulator NOT used for with Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android Emulator NOT used for with Gaming: Hi all, please go lightly on me with this one as it is all new for me.. I get the process of using an Android Emulator so I can run certain .Apks inside/on our W10 64 bit OS. I have a few local mini Camera's and Apps that run on my Android Phone (Samsung), but I would like...
  7. Feature Request: Hyper-V ARM Emulation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Request: Hyper-V ARM Emulation?: So, Windows 10 ARM have been released not so long ago. Windows 10 is supporting 3 types of architecture x86/x64/ARM. Hyper-V can emulate only x86 and x64. I want to test Windows 10 ARM image, but I can't do this using official Microsoft virtual machine. So, I want to...
  8. Android emulators blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Android emulators blue screen: I downloaded Bluestacks a few days ago. I opened it and that shows blue screen. I downloaded a noxplayer then but this time the loading stopped at 42% the third android emulator was memu play. when I wanted to open it, my antivirus Bitdefender detected a threat. I thought...
  9. Hyper-V Android emulator support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Hyper-V Android emulator support in Windows 10: Today, at Build 2018, we announced a preview of the Google Android emulator that’s compatible with Hyper-V, available on the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. This enables developers with Hyper-V enabled on their machines to use a hardware accelerated Android emulator, without...
  10. Android Emulators do not work when Hyper-V is active.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Android Emulators do not work when Hyper-V is active.: Been having issues trying to run an Android emulator (Bluestacks, Nox, Memu amongst others) with them all giving a BSOD. I was puzzled because I found if I did a clean install it worked ok. Finally, it dawned on me that it might be related to Hyper-V being active. It is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nox causing bluescreen on system with hyperv

2. nox pc failure blue screen

3. nox blue screen

4. nox player blue screen hyber v