Windows 10: Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box.

Discus and support Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP Date: 6/3/2562 13:00:29 Event ID: 8198 Task Category: None... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZA WARUDO, Mar 6, 2019.

1. ZA WARUDO Win User

Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box.

Log Name: Application
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP
    Date: 6/3/2562 13:00:29
    Event ID: 8198
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP-O4Q2ET1
    Description:
    License Activation (slui.exe) failed with the following error code:
    hr=0x****f588;NotificationInterval=1440;Trigger=NetworkAvailable
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP" Guid="{E23B33B0-C8C9-472C-A5F9-F2BDFEA0F156}" EventSourceName="Software Protection Platform Service" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="49152">8198</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-03-06T06:00:29.212376600Z" />
    <EventRecordID>32503</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-O4Q2ET1</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>hr=0x****f588;NotificationInterval=1440;Trigger=NetworkAvailable</Data>
    </EventData>

</Event>

Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box. bb752a80-ed50-456b-8776-92a767f677df?upload=true.jpg

:)

ZA WARUDO, Mar 6, 2019

2. Hyper-V is "Silently" Enabled after Upgrading to Build 17074.1002, All emulators Crash

after upgrade to windows 10 build 17074.1002 i got all programs that need virtual machine crash on start or can't launch the emulators, some of them makes GSOD (Green Screen of death)

List of program that Crash, can't Launch emulators, GSOD :

• Nox Emulator (GSOD)
    • BlueStack (Crash)
    • Android Studio (Can't Launch the emulators)
    • Virtual Box (Can't Create & Launch the emulators)
    • Eclipse (Can't Launch the emulators)
    then i found the problem of this crash is Hyper-V is enabled in notification Android Studio,

i check the windows optional features, but when i see it, the Hyper-V features is unchecked that mean is Disabled...

i try using command prompt(administrator) type "dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V /All" then restart the PC, it doesn't solve that Hyper-V is Disabled fully on my PC

anyone can fix this problem?

Acer Aspire E5-475G

12 GB RAM

Intel Core i5 7200U @2.50Ghz

Intel HD Graphics 620 (Acer Incorporated [ALI])

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (Acer Incorporated [ALI])

Fajar Probex, Mar 6, 2019
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD when I launch an Android emulator called Nox

I upgraded to the Insider Build 16257 of Windows and tried running Nox, an Android emulator. It used to work fine in the past builds but in this build, as soon as I launch Nox, the PC gets the blue screen of death throwing an error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

Could anyone kindly suggest me some solutions?

Sagun Raj Lage, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box.

best android emulator foe windows 10

Bluestacks and Nox Emulator is our choice.

In near time, Hyper V, the built-in virtulization software of Windows would also provide Android emulation.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box.

1. Got a Blue Screen after using Nox (android emulator) with tick in the Hyper-V box. - Similar Threads - Got Blue Screen

2. Spades Mania Online and Nox Emulator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Spades Mania Online and Nox Emulator: Does anyone know how to add the game Spades Mania (now Spades Tournament) to Nox Emulator? I cannot find the file extension in properties so don't know if SM is an OOB file. Also, I can't find my downloaded files in Windows 10 because since a recent update they no longer save...
  3. android emulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    android emulator: I wanted to run the android emulator in my laptop to play mobile games. but be it nox or bluestacks or memu... every time I try to install and open them. it always run to the blue screen error saying that the "driver igrl less or not equal".. I m not sure whether I am...
  4. HYPER-V Blue Screen while starting windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HYPER-V Blue Screen while starting windows10: I saw there is no Hyper-V features on Windows 10 Home edition. But i tried to disable by using cmd with this code https://github.com/scotch-io/scotch-box/issues/195 { dism.exe /Online /Disable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V } and then blue screen has appeared while starting...
  5. Hyper-V Android emulator support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Hyper-V Android emulator support in Windows 10: Today, at Build 2018, we announced a preview of the Google Android emulator that’s compatible with Hyper-V, available on the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. This enables developers with Hyper-V enabled on their machines to use a hardware accelerated Android emulator, without...
  6. Hyper-V Full Screen after minimising session?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V Full Screen after minimising session?: I know yu can alter the hyper-v configuration files so it starts in full screen mode, but if you minimise a session to the taskbar, and maximise again, it always reverts to windows mode rather than full screen mode, and you have to manually set to fullscreen again Anybody...
  7. How To Install Emulator And Hyper V - Hyper V Won't Install Windows 10

How To Install Emulator And Hyper V - Hyper V Won't Install Windows 10: Hello, i am having trouble installing the Windows 10 mobile emulator for Visual Studio 2015 First I got this message when I attemped to install the first time (see screenshot 1) Dropbox - install microsoft emulator 1st try.PNG So I went to the bios menu and seen...
  8. Hyper-V – BSOD or repair screen

Hyper-V – BSOD or repair screen: Windows 10 Pro 1709, x64. Lenovo desktop, 12 GB memory. I´ve trying to do a virtual boot of a backup image created with Macrium Reflect, using Macrium viBoot. When the vm is started, there appears a BSOD in Hyper-V (Page fault in nonpaged area), or a “Preparing...
  9. Android Emulators do not work when Hyper-V is active.

Android Emulators do not work when Hyper-V is active.: Been having issues trying to run an Android emulator (Bluestacks, Nox, Memu amongst others) with them all giving a BSOD. I was puzzled because I found if I did a clean install it worked ok. Finally, it dawned on me that it might be related to Hyper-V being active. It is...
  10. Nested Hyper-V using AMD Chipsets?

Nested Hyper-V using AMD Chipsets?: Anybody heard rumors about when MS might work with AMD to provide nested Hyper-V capability? They provide now only with Intel. 45553