Windows 10: Got a Blue Screen and my SSD isn't showing.

Discus and support Got a Blue Screen and my SSD isn't showing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop was disk checking whenever I open it. But it wasn't causing any harm so I didn't cared. Recently it started giving Blue Screens as well. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Şahin Deniz Demirci, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Got a Blue Screen and my SSD isn't showing.

My laptop was disk checking whenever I open it. But it wasn't causing any harm so I didn't cared. Recently it started giving Blue Screens as well. Now it gives a Blue Screen, restarts and then my SSD disappears. I turn off my pc spend some time without turning it back on. Then I turn it on and my SSD is still not showing. Then it gives an Blue Screen again and after restart SSD appears back. I really don't know what is the problem that causes this. I wanted to know is there anything I can do before going to my laptop's manufacturer service.Side note: Windows OS is installed in my HDD, not the

:)

Şahin Deniz Demirci, Jun 19, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 19, 2024
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 19, 2024
  4. Got a Blue Screen and my SSD isn't showing.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

Got a Blue Screen and my SSD isn't showing.

1. Got a Blue Screen and my SSD isn't showing. - Similar Threads - Got Blue Screen

2. My screen is showing Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is showing Blue Screen: My screen is showing Blue Screen and BSOD error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-showing-blue-screen/14e0a741-11fb-4d2a-b637-1aa39bb6910d
  3. My screen is showing Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen is showing Blue Screen: My screen is showing Blue Screen and BSOD error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-showing-blue-screen/14e0a741-11fb-4d2a-b637-1aa39bb6910d
  4. My screen is showing Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Got a Blue Screen and my SSD isn't showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a Blue Screen and my SSD isn't showing.: My laptop was disk checking whenever I open it. But it wasn't causing any harm so I didn't cared. Recently it started giving Blue Screens as well. Now it gives a Blue Screen, restarts and then my SSD disappears. I turn off my pc spend some time without turning it back on....
  6. Got a BSOD and my SSD isn't showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a BSOD and my SSD isn't showing.: My laptop was disk checking whenever I open it. But it wasn't causing any harm so I didn't cared. Recently it started giving BSODs as well. Now it gives a BSOD, restarts and then my SSD disappears. I turn off my pc spend some time without turning it back on. Then I turn it on...
  7. i got blue screened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i got blue screened: I bought a computer from amazon. It was microsoft authorized refurbisher. It came with windows 10. When i got it it said that i had to recover windows 10 . so i do what it said to do and what i got was a blue screen that said STOP CODE :Critical Process Died now i cant do any...
  8. My PC got a blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC got a blue screen: My PC BSOD today, I have the DMP file but I don't see a way to upload it here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-got-a-blue-screen/6fe27b3d-eae7-4682-af59-5b8b0a056e9d
  9. My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen

My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen: I've been looking online, and everywhere for a solution as to why my computer suddenly stopped working. And, I have not found a thing. I am running Windows 10 on an ASUS. Heres what happens when I see the screen: 1:) Troubleshoot or Shut down. 2:) The options in...
  10. Got blue screen

Got blue screen: Can not reset or restart, it's a Bad system configuration info code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-blue-screen/485d9161-6f05-41d6-abf6-9632ce183be4