Windows 10: Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...

Discus and support Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Next thing it does is "Checking media presence", resulting in "No media found" and redirecting to an admin console seems like, please bear in mind my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicolas__CP, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...

Next thing it does is "Checking media presence", resulting in "No media found" and redirecting to an admin console seems like, please bear in mind my knowledge is limited.Options tabs I have on this console are fairly standard I'm assuming:- Main- advanced- chipset- security- boot- save & exit.Any attempt to "save & exit" with F4 either went back to check the media presence and looped back to the console, or straight looped back to the console.

:)

Nicolas__CP, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...

1. Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in... - Similar Threads - Got blue screen

2. First time Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First time Blue Screen of Death: Hello i just had my first blue screen of death that i have noticed at least with stop code VIDEO SCHEDUALER INTERNAL ERRORi have attached a link to an onedrive folder with 2 mini dump:the name with 052324-12296-01 is the latest one that happend todaythe name with...
  3. First time Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    First time Blue Screen of Death: Hello i just had my first blue screen of death that i have noticed at least with stop code VIDEO SCHEDUALER INTERNAL ERRORi have attached a link to an onedrive folder with 2 mini dump:the name with 052324-12296-01 is the latest one that happend todaythe name with...
  4. Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...: Next thing it does is "Checking media presence", resulting in "No media found" and redirecting to an admin console seems like, please bear in mind my knowledge is limited.Options tabs I have on this console are fairly standard I'm assuming:- Main- advanced- chipset- security-...
  5. I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help: Dear Sir,I got this error on my laptop for the first time, I don't know why.I don't have any unwanted software on my computer, I don't play games.I have latest Kaspersky Antivirus software installed.Please check why I got this error and help me in resolving this...
  6. I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help: Dear Sir,I got this error on my laptop for the first time, I don't know why.I don't have any unwanted software on my computer, I don't play games.I have latest Kaspersky Antivirus software installed.Please check why I got this error and help me in resolving this...
  7. I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help

8. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

Blue screen of death for the first time!!!: The blue screen of death happened for the first time on my PC while in an online class. I usually crash my PC whenever I play games as well. It crashes randomly. Is there a way to fix it? I'm scared my PC might be in danger. These crashes started about 2-3 weeks ago, and they...
  9. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death for the first time!!!: The blue screen of death happened for the first time on my PC while in an online class. I usually crash my PC whenever I play games as well. It crashes randomly. Is there a way to fix it? I'm scared my PC might be in danger. These crashes started about 2-3 weeks ago, and they...
  10. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps