Windows 10: Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...

Discus and support Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Next thing it does is "Checking media presence", resulting in "No media found" and redirecting to an admin console seems like, please bear in mind my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nicolas__CP, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...

Next thing it does is "Checking media presence", resulting in "No media found" and redirecting to an admin console seems like, please bear in mind my knowledge is limited.Options tabs I have on this console are fairly standard I'm assuming:- Main- advanced- chipset- security- boot- save & exit.Any attempt to "save & exit" with F4 either went back to check the media presence and looped back to the console, or straight looped back to the console.

:)

Nicolas__CP, Feb 12, 2024

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Blue Screen error with Bad_System_Config_Info after an upgrade

Hi Jan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts take by you in resolving the issue. I understand that after an upgrade you are receive Blue Screen error on the computer with Bad_System_Config_Info. I’ll help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• May I know the update that was installed on the computer recently?
    • What is the complete model number of the computer that you are using?

The “Bad_System_Config_Info” error means that something is wrong with the registry on your PC and you'll need to return to a previous configuration. I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Error 0x74: Bad_system_config_info
    and see if that helps.

Note: The last step in the above article talks about performing a reset on the computer. Resetting the computer will delete all the files and applications from the computer. Do not perform reset on your computer.

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Select
    After an update was installed
    and perform the suggested steps.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...

Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?

• What is the error message you receive?

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps
    mentioned below:

1. Press
      Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
      mdsched and click on OK.

3. Click on
      Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...

1. Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in... - Similar Threads - Got blue screen

2. First time Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First time Blue Screen of Death: Hello i just had my first blue screen of death that i have noticed at least with stop code VIDEO SCHEDUALER INTERNAL ERRORi have attached a link to an onedrive folder with 2 mini dump:the name with 052324-12296-01 is the latest one that happend todaythe name with...
  3. First time Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    First time Blue Screen of Death: Hello i just had my first blue screen of death that i have noticed at least with stop code VIDEO SCHEDUALER INTERNAL ERRORi have attached a link to an onedrive folder with 2 mini dump:the name with 052324-12296-01 is the latest one that happend todaythe name with...
  4. Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a blue screen "classic" error though very first time with this computer. resulting in...: Next thing it does is "Checking media presence", resulting in "No media found" and redirecting to an admin console seems like, please bear in mind my knowledge is limited.Options tabs I have on this console are fairly standard I'm assuming:- Main- advanced- chipset- security-...
  5. I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help: Dear Sir,I got this error on my laptop for the first time, I don't know why.I don't have any unwanted software on my computer, I don't play games.I have latest Kaspersky Antivirus software installed.Please check why I got this error and help me in resolving this...
  6. I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help

I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help: Dear Sir,I got this error on my laptop for the first time, I don't know why.I don't have any unwanted software on my computer, I don't play games.I have latest Kaspersky Antivirus software installed.Please check why I got this error and help me in resolving this...
  7. I got the blue screen error for the first time, please help

8. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

Blue screen of death for the first time!!!: The blue screen of death happened for the first time on my PC while in an online class. I usually crash my PC whenever I play games as well. It crashes randomly. Is there a way to fix it? I'm scared my PC might be in danger. These crashes started about 2-3 weeks ago, and they...
  9. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death for the first time!!!: The blue screen of death happened for the first time on my PC while in an online class. I usually crash my PC whenever I play games as well. It crashes randomly. Is there a way to fix it? I'm scared my PC might be in danger. These crashes started about 2-3 weeks ago, and they...
  10. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!