Windows 10: Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself

Discus and support Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What happen was, I was working on photoshop and suddenly i got a Bsod(blue screen) saying wd01000.sys(or something along those lines) error so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GlenFernandes1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself

What happen was, I was working on photoshop and suddenly i got a Bsod(blue screen) saying wd01000.sys(or something along those lines) error so i reseted im laptop and it started working. After 10mins of me defragmenting my C drive i got another Bsod saing "STOP... Something"(in all caps) error. My laptop would'nt even turn on.It turned on and off repetedly showing nothing on screen so I left the laptop there. After and hour or so when i tried turning it on it turned on, I dont know how but it fixed itself, so does that mean its actually fixed and i wont get a blue screen again because it did happen twice?

:)

GlenFernandes1, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 20, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself [​IMG]

iuppiter, Oct 20, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself

1. Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself - Similar Threads - Got blue screen

2. I got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got blue screen of death: Hello I got blue screen of death Stop code: DRIVER POWER _STATE FAILUREPc : Hp all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-of-death/0bcaf944-20e7-4e17-81db-8dd3277aac8a
  3. I got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got blue screen of death: Hello I got blue screen of death Stop code: DRIVER POWER _STATE FAILUREPc : Hp all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-of-death/0bcaf944-20e7-4e17-81db-8dd3277aac8a
  4. Installed new ram and got the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed new ram and got the blue screen of death: I recently tried to install more ram into my rig and when I went to boot it up it said that my cooler was not on or working which it was then it went to the blue screen of death I’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work, won’t even let me reset my drive. I’ve took the...
  5. Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death and now this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death and now this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Subpar_diabetic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llx9ky/got_the_infamous_blue_screen_of_death_and_now_this/
  6. Today i got a blue screen of death.

Today i got a blue screen of death.: Today i got a blue screen of death, after restarting it gave me another BSOD. I tried to troubleshute menu, then reverting my system it wouldn't work. So i tried to clean install but my drive wasn't showing up. Now when i try to boot to my usb installation tool it says:...
  7. Blue Screen of death and no fixes yet

Blue Screen of death and no fixes yet: As you read, it’s a blue screen of death problem. It started when Valorant said I needed to restart my pc so a update can go through or something similar I can’t remember. After it said windows couldn’t start up right and now I’m here. I’ve tried restarting a bunch of times,...
  8. Suddenly got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suddenly got blue screen of death: Hello Everyone, Today I just got blue screen of death while I was surfing websites. I believe I didn't open any heavy tasks or anything. The only thing I opened at that time was just Chrome. I am worried now because as far as I know the blue screen of death is a major...
  9. Blue screen of death not restart itself.

Blue screen of death not restart itself.: Please someone help me. I disabled automatic restart if system crash. So in a blue screen its not restart automatically. Just it says "you can restart". But i don't have any idea how to restart my laptop on blue screen. None of mode is working even safe mode also didn't boot....
  10. Blue Screen of Death Fix

Blue Screen of Death Fix: Hey ya'll. My PC has been a bit buggy lately and today I finally got the blue screen of death... Was wondering if anyone had some insight? Thank you! Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎11/‎6/‎2018 3:11 AM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem...