Windows 10: Got a BSoD after closing RDR2 with Task Manager and the only hint is that thing with...

Discus and support Got a BSoD after closing RDR2 with Task Manager and the only hint is that thing with... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Tsar_Nicholas_II [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_Tsar_Nicholas_II, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Got a BSoD after closing RDR2 with Task Manager and the only hint is that thing with...

/u/The_Tsar_Nicholas_II, Aug 9, 2020

2. 3930k OC hints and tips

well, small update on progress so far. After running prime for close to 3hours stable I got hit by the 101 BSOD.

Since im already using 1.41v I guess the only thing for me to do is step down to 4.6Ghz instead of 4.7 which i was trying to get.

Its coming to 1.30am here so i guess I will leave testing till the morning

FreedomEclipse, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Task manager thing

I happened to close a task in task manager, now my hole computer just lag, if i play like gta, and then tab out,then i cant do anything and needs to restart the computer. The mouse thing just lags and ****. How do i fix this?

LinusAntonsson, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Got a BSoD after closing RDR2 with Task Manager and the only hint is that thing with...

Task Manager Automatically Closes Windows 10!

Hi Evnul,

There are several reasons why the Task Manager automatically closes when opening. These may include the recent changes made on your computer or there is a corruption on your user profile. Answering the following questions may help us in uncovering the underlying
    cause of the issue:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried creating a temporary user profile to isolate the issue?
    • Just to verify, is your computer shutting down when you are accessing the Task Manager or the Task Manager closes itself?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when this happens?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Got a BSoD after closing RDR2 with Task Manager and the only hint is that thing with...

1. Got a BSoD after closing RDR2 with Task Manager and the only hint is that thing with... - Similar Threads - Got BSoD closing

2. Task manager closes automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager closes automatically.: So I just updated windows 10 recently, due to a power outage the update was unable to install.Then I updated it after the restart, when i open task manager it opens up and when I click on any tab like 'details','services',etc it just stops responding and closes.Then I tried...
  3. Task manager closes automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager closes automatically.: So I just updated windows 10 recently, due to a power outage the update was unable to install.Then I updated it after the restart, when i open task manager it opens up and when I click on any tab like 'details','services',etc it just stops responding and closes.Then I tried...
  4. Task manager closes automatically.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win11 Task Manager crashes when closing Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Task Manager crashes when closing Task Manager: GDay All,I have an issue with Task Manager. Whenever I try to close Task Manager it hangs and will not close. Clicking on the close button several times will eventually show the 'not responding' message and it will then pop up a dialogue allowing you to close the program or...
  6. Win11 Task Manager crashes when closing Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Task Manager crashes when closing Task Manager: GDay All,I have an issue with Task Manager. Whenever I try to close Task Manager it hangs and will not close. Clicking on the close button several times will eventually show the 'not responding' message and it will then pop up a dialogue allowing you to close the program or...
  7. Task Manager keeps closing seconds after opening it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager keeps closing seconds after opening it.: I tried everything I couldWindows 10 reinstallingvirus scanningat one point I system restore which fixed it but it comes backI even had a moment when it stopped syncing my account and it still not fixed it.there was this adminstrator account and I somehow got OpenVPN despite...
  8. Processes Remain in Suspended State - Only Close from Task Manager

Processes Remain in Suspended State - Only Close from Task Manager: On Windows 10 whenever I close an application, it doesn't actually close but remains in a suspended state. I have to go into Task Manager to close the processes. For example, every evening after work I close everything on my PC. Then in the morning before I log in to my VPN,...
  9. Can only on task manager?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can only on task manager?: I have a lenovo ideapad 320 and the following problem: My laptop starts normally, after that nothing can be clicked only by a combination of keys to open the Task Manager. In this time bios was updated, i could also access device manager (through task manager), that means i...
  10. Task manager closes unsolicited

Task manager closes unsolicited: Hello, since yesterday's Windows 10 update, my task manager which I am used to keep always open suddenly closes and disappears from time to time. This is accompagnied by a noice of the processor which stops only after I reopen the taskmanager manually again. I already...