Windows 10: Got a BSOD and my SSD isn't showing.

Discus and support Got a BSOD and my SSD isn't showing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop was disk checking whenever I open it. But it wasn't causing any harm so I didn't cared. Recently it started giving BSODs as well. Now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Şahin Deniz Demirci, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Got a BSOD and my SSD isn't showing.

My laptop was disk checking whenever I open it. But it wasn't causing any harm so I didn't cared. Recently it started giving BSODs as well. Now it gives a BSOD, restarts and then my SSD disappears. I turn off my pc spend some time without turning it back on. Then I turn it on and my SSD is still not showing. Then it gives an BSOD again and after restart SSD appears back. I really don't know what is the problem that causes this. I wanted to know is there anything I can do before going to my laptop's manufacturer service.Side note: Windows OS is installed in my HDD, not the SSD.

:)

Şahin Deniz Demirci, Jun 19, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 19, 2024
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jun 19, 2024
  4. jmcslob Win User

Got a BSOD and my SSD isn't showing.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Got a BSOD and my SSD isn't showing. :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

Got a BSOD and my SSD isn't showing.

1. Got a BSOD and my SSD isn't showing. - Similar Threads - Got BSOD SSD

2. My desktop isn't showing??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My desktop isn't showing??: My desktop with all my apps isn't showing. I tried resetting my pc multiple times but it doesn't seem to work. When I open the folder, it shows that all my software and everything are still on my desktop though?? I don't know what I did. It's just my blank background with...
  3. My desktop isn't showing??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop isn't showing??: My desktop with all my apps isn't showing. I tried resetting my pc multiple times but it doesn't seem to work. When I open the folder, it shows that all my software and everything are still on my desktop though?? I don't know what I did. It's just my blank background with...
  4. My desktop isn't showing??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Got a Blue Screen and my SSD isn't showing.

Got a Blue Screen and my SSD isn't showing.: My laptop was disk checking whenever I open it. But it wasn't causing any harm so I didn't cared. Recently it started giving Blue Screens as well. Now it gives a Blue Screen, restarts and then my SSD disappears. I turn off my pc spend some time without turning it back on....
  6. Got a Blue Screen and my SSD isn't showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a Blue Screen and my SSD isn't showing.: My laptop was disk checking whenever I open it. But it wasn't causing any harm so I didn't cared. Recently it started giving Blue Screens as well. Now it gives a Blue Screen, restarts and then my SSD disappears. I turn off my pc spend some time without turning it back on....
  7. Why isn't my SSD showing in CHKDSK but does in my my BIOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my SSD showing in CHKDSK but does in my my BIOS?: Hello,My laptop is failing to boot so I created an installation media via USB in an attempt to fix it. I can see my SSD in the bios when troubleshooting but when running CHKDSK via the advanced settings on the USB media I isn't there. I have checked dispart and the only dirve...
  8. Why isn't my SSD showing in CHKDSK but does in my my BIOS?

Why isn't my SSD showing in CHKDSK but does in my my BIOS?: Hello,My laptop is failing to boot so I created an installation media via USB in an attempt to fix it. I can see my SSD in the bios when troubleshooting but when running CHKDSK via the advanced settings on the USB media I isn't there. I have checked dispart and the only dirve...
  9. Why isn't my SSD showing in CHKDSK but does in my my BIOS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My cursor isn't showing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cursor isn't showing.: I have a Windows 10 laptop, and thankfully it's a touch screen laptop. But recently, my cursor has been disappearing and it gets pretty irritating, I don't use a mouse. Please help...