Windows 10: got a call someone wanting 200 to clean my computer and one year protection. I let them...

Discus and support got a call someone wanting 200 to clean my computer and one year protection. I let them... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; spusious. was i frauded did te hey posibly gst info from my computer hsresome ### 1877 2919393 1888 453 1333 ring any beiis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by wilfredmckenzie, Oct 21, 2019.

1. got a call someone wanting 200 to clean my computer and one year protection. I let them...

spusious. was i frauded did te

hey posibly gst info from my computer hsresome ### 1877 2919393 1888 453 1333 ring any beiis

:)

wilfredmckenzie, Oct 21, 2019
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

New monitor suggestions, £200 budget

So I am getting (hopefully) £200 of amazon vouchers from work for Christmaqs and have decided I want to get a new monitor, my current is a 23" Samsung Syncmaster, I believe it's a TN panel and the res is 2048x1152. It really is starting to get on my nerves as the coloring is not very natural so I am thinking an IPS panel would probably be a lot better quality wise so I am open to some suggestions as I really don't have a clue when it comes to monitors.

Things to note:

• I do not want to go smaller than 24"
    • Would prefer 27" if possible for the budget
    • If not then perhaps 24" 120hz
    • I currently run 2048x 1152 though 1920 x 1080 is fine
    • Must come in at or around £200-£250 absolute max

NdMk2o1o, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Fernandz Win User

got a call someone wanting 200 to clean my computer and one year protection. I let them...

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

got a call someone wanting 200 to clean my computer and one year protection. I let them...

1. got a call someone wanting 200 to clean my computer and one year protection. I let them... - Similar Threads - got call someone

2. I got this phone call.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got this phone call.....: so I got this call this morning and the voicemail said "You're Microsoft subscription will end by then end of the day all Microsoft features will end today" as well as call this number now to renew is this real or fake?...
  3. Two desktops. Want to remove one of them

in Windows 10 Support
    Two desktops. Want to remove one of them: Hello. I have HUAWEI MateBook X. My problem is that I have TWO different desktops. So long story short, when I bought the laptop I had OneDrive installed on it. I thought that the 2nd desktop was connected to it in order to transfer files to the cloud because the path to that...
  4. Is This MS Operation Normal? Termination of Validity - $200 One Year?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is This MS Operation Normal? Termination of Validity - $200 One Year?: Is This MS Operation Normal? Termination of Validity - $200 One Year? This computer I'm having so much trouble with. I just noticed that faintly in fine white letters on the black background it was saying to activate Windows. Very hard for me to see anything on this...
  5. I want to protect my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to protect my laptop: Split from this thread. I want to protect my laptop machine ,so give some protect and my laptop will be strong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-want-to-protect-my-laptop/d21550b5-ca85-4e83-ad46-d5696b28a33e
  6. i got this blue screen and i want to know the problem can someone help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i got this blue screen and i want to know the problem can someone help: here is the dump file link https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ar_-KVyFhqZigcFTitYODTqQRkLAOg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-blue-screen-and-i-want-to-know-the/c84b57f0-d66d-4efc-bb9a-b02202fd0aee
  7. One Year

One Year: I have a subscription to something called "One Year". But I cannot find anything to tell me exactly what is does. One year of what, exactly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-year/9bfda6b0-c3d8-4a5b-9dd5-2b9f80bc166d
  8. I want all pop ups clean up. And let ByteFence removed from my computer. And the files...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want all pop ups clean up. And let ByteFence removed from my computer. And the files...: Split from this thread. I put a pen drive in my laptop and pressed the system repair option, when the system was repaired, my laptop was on when the laptop was on, it asked for the old password and my laptop was restored and one of my drives was also deleted. That was my...
  9. someone from your company had my personal ssn and I want to know how they got it.

someone from your company had my personal ssn and I want to know how they got it.: Someone from your company had my personal ssn and I want to know how they got it. My computer froze and they said the work for Microsoft and they could fix tne problem....
  10. Clean Install on Another Computer a Year Later?

Clean Install on Another Computer a Year Later?: I poked around but could not find a clear answer for this scenario. What I found is that if you upgrade during the first year, it is linked to your hardware. But lets say next year I want to get a new computer. I previously purchased the retail version of Win7 Pro. So I...