Windows 10: got a code don't know how to check if it works without uninstalling windows 10

Discus and support got a code don't know how to check if it works without uninstalling windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my pc and moved windows on to my ssd, since then my computer has been saying that my windows is not activated and that i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BrishanHowlett, Nov 24, 2020.

1. got a code don't know how to check if it works without uninstalling windows 10

I recently upgraded my pc and moved windows on to my ssd, since then my computer has been saying that my windows is not activated and that i was running a non core version of windows 10, so i bought an activation key off ebay and tried to put it into the activation box and i get the error code 0xC004E016 on a computer running Microsoft windows non-core edition, run 'slui.exe 0x2a 0xC004E016' to display error text, i have done this but haven't understood what it said but did some googling and watched some youtube video's did everything they suggested and nothing worked, also now getting "we can't activate windows on this device at the moment. you can try activating again later, or go to the store to buy genuine windows. error code: 0x803FABB8 any solutions?

:)

BrishanHowlett, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    got a code don't know how to check if it works without uninstalling windows 10 [​IMG]

Valeriu, Nov 24, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 24, 2020
  4. got a code don't know how to check if it works without uninstalling windows 10

my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

got a code don't know how to check if it works without uninstalling windows 10

1. got a code don't know how to check if it works without uninstalling windows 10 - Similar Threads - got code don't

2. installed windows 11 backup yesterday. got message partially complete. don't know how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installed windows 11 backup yesterday. got message partially complete. don't know how to...: installed windows 11 backup yesterday. got message partially complete. don't know how to recover the actual message to post. It appears that I have a problem getting the syncing to finish....
  3. I've got an error that I don't know the meaning of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've got an error that I don't know the meaning of...: can someone help me fix this, this happened on a secondary pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-got-an-error-that-i-dont-know-the-meaning-of/0bd1deb9-5307-4d42-a54e-e07db3882f74
  4. I've got an error that I don't know the meaning of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've got an error that I don't know the meaning of...: can someone help me fix this, this happened on a secondary pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-got-an-error-that-i-dont-know-the-meaning-of/0bd1deb9-5307-4d42-a54e-e07db3882f74
  5. I don't know how network drive's security works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know how network drive's security works: Even if smb service doesn't work in outside [in here, mobile carriers don't provide smb service], Though I'm concerning that activated smb service with mounted, itself make such a problem in security, which provide ways to intrude to my window and nas.I've encountered many...
  6. don't know

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    don't know: I have bought ASUS laptop 3 month ago... from last few days I am facing some issues regarding to the keyboard..should be in keyboard...not sure whenever I press some key like... A, S, D and few more...at that time typing words on screen automatically erase whole sentence.....
  7. I don't know how to download windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know how to download windows 10: Can someone explain to me how to download Windows 10. I'm currently on Windows 8.1 and want to upgrade to 10. I don't know how to do it. Microsoft is asking for my product key and I can't find it anywhere nor remember where I put the paper on which the key is (I bought the...
  8. Stuck in safemode without networking. Don't know password

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in safemode without networking. Don't know password: Hey My video drivers had issues and I decided to go to safemode and DDU . Little did I know that I couldn't use the pin and had to use a password. I'm now stuck in safe mode without network so I can't change password either. Tried - bcdedit /deletevalue blah blah -bcdedit...
  9. Don't know how to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Don't know how to activate windows.: I once upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10. Yesterday I used the Reset this PC function and after the reset I couldn't log in so I had to reinstall Windows. Now I have Windows reinstalled and everything else, but now Windows asks to activate Windows. Can I get a key or does...
  10. How to uninstall windows 10 without losing ownership

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to uninstall windows 10 without losing ownership: Hi there, introduction: So, I've bought a SSD recently, and I wanted to use it instead of my current HDD which Windows 10 is currently installed and working perfectly fine, because it's faster, etc, etc. There is nothing installed on my SSD it's still in the box,...