Windows 10: Got a new computer Windows 1o Minecraft not showing up!

Discus and support Got a new computer Windows 1o Minecraft not showing up! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Java edition while you got a free Windows 10 code included, and I claimed it on my account. I got a new computer, logged into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JD Macmurphy, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Got a new computer Windows 1o Minecraft not showing up!

I bought Minecraft Java edition while you got a free Windows 10 code included, and I claimed it on my account. I got a new computer, logged into the same account, and saw that it was missing. I know for a fact this is the right account because it says I have the same Gamertag and the same achievements. I would like to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but it just won't up. I tried logging out and back in three times and that didn't fix the problem and I heard someone say to make it a local account but I can't figure out how. I looked at https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4027068/windows-10-switch-your-device-to-a-local-account to figure out how and still couldn't figure it out.

:)

JD Macmurphy, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Got a new computer Windows 1o Minecraft not showing up! partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Got a new computer Windows 1o Minecraft not showing up!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Got a new computer Windows 1o Minecraft not showing up!

1. Got a new computer Windows 1o Minecraft not showing up! - Similar Threads - Got computer Minecraft

2. Minecraft on a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on a new computer: If I get a new computer/laptop do I have to rebuy minecraft on that device so that I can play on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-a-new-computer/1abbc9bc-a4cc-40ad-af11-b5466d07ca09
  3. Minecraft on a new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft on a new computer: If I get a new computer/laptop do I have to rebuy minecraft on that device so that I can play on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-a-new-computer/1abbc9bc-a4cc-40ad-af11-b5466d07ca09
  4. New computer on the network wont show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer on the network wont show up: I have gone through about 5 or more different solutions. i just set up a new PC on my work network and it wont show other machines available. i can see the new machine from the old ones....
  5. windows 1o update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 1o update: The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page. 5th April 2o21 still cannot update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-1o-update/a94d8b98-4388-41fa-96a5-8ccf37f7e062
  6. Minecraft for Windows not showing up on new PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows not showing up on new PC: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Bedrock installed on a laptop. I can play the game as a full user, with an account etc. When I go to the Windows Store app it does not show up as an owned app however. I may have gotten this as a free upgrade - don't recall the...
  7. Got a new computer Windows 10 Minecraft not showing up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new computer Windows 10 Minecraft not showing up!: I bought Minecraft Java edition while you got a free Windows 10 code included, and I claimed it on my account. I got a new computer, logged into the same account, and saw that it was missing. I know for a fact this is the right account because it says I have the same Gamertag...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up?: I redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 with a code a few months or so ago. Worked perfectly fine up until I switched computers just today, now it's not in the Microsoft store anymore? Not sure if I used a different account when downloading it or what. Thanks!...
  9. window 1o

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    window 1o: Tomorrow I will buy my first apple product, window 10 is not something I want to deal with any more. I don't like default you set up each time I upgrade, far from user friendly. Went to apple store with my wife and logged on apple first time, you missed boat, sorry you...
  10. Why Won't Minecraft Load on my Windows 1o

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Won't Minecraft Load on my Windows 1o: Hello! I have recently downloaded Minecraft for my computer. Whenever I try to load it, it just closes right away. I have tried looking online to help, but nothing has worked so far. What should I do?...