Windows 10: got a new laptop but has the same problem as my old one

Discus and support got a new laptop but has the same problem as my old one in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i just brought a new laptop as my old one was not working properly and now this one is doing the same thing. it automatically transferred my old stuff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeekPrincess11, Dec 19, 2018.

1. got a new laptop but has the same problem as my old one

i just brought a new laptop as my old one was not working properly and now this one is doing the same thing. it automatically transferred my old stuff from my laptop and has started flashing colors as it starts up and when you put in a usb . please help ASAP Thanks

:)

GeekPrincess11, Dec 19, 2018
  2. Lawls Win User

Unable to Restore New Laptop from Backup of Old Laptop

Hi Ken. Thank you so much for providing me with this link. It talked me through solving my problem step by step and I successfully restored my files from my old laptop onto my new laptop. I can't thank you enough. Jeff

Lawls, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Anthony12 Win User

got a new laptop but has the same problem as my old one

What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

got a new laptop but has the same problem as my old one

1. got a new laptop but has the same problem as my old one - Similar Threads - got laptop has

2. So i got a got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i got a got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can...: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-got-a-got-a-new-laptop-with-no-operating/833c5270-0c58-43e6-8f99-22e813c00185
  3. So i got a got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So i got a got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can...: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-got-a-got-a-new-laptop-with-no-operating/833c5270-0c58-43e6-8f99-22e813c00185
  4. My account got hacked and I created a new one with the same email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and I created a new one with the same email: got hacked on one account and didn't realize there maybe was a way to recover it so i created a new account and it had the same email is there a way to recover the old one still?* Moved from Community Center...
  5. My account got hacked and I created a new one with the same email

My account got hacked and I created a new one with the same email: got hacked on one account and didn't realize there maybe was a way to recover it so i created a new account and it had the same email is there a way to recover the old one still?* Moved from Community Center...
  6. Can I Copy My Old Users File to a New One on the Same Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Copy My Old Users File to a New One on the Same Laptop?: I am in the process of migrating everything from one user on my laptop to another. Can I copy the users file from my old userid to the new one? Both userids will be in use at the same time. Is this a problem?...
  7. Can I Copy My Old Users File to a New One on the Same Laptop?

Can I Copy My Old Users File to a New One on the Same Laptop?: I am in the process of migrating everything from one user on my laptop to another. Can I copy the users file from my old userid to the new one? Both userids will be in use at the same time. Is this a problem?...
  8. Old subject, same problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old subject, same problem: I have an Intel Xeon CPU E5-1620 v4 @ 3.50GHz processor which is on the Windows 10 21H2 supported intel processor list for Windows 11 requirements, published on 5/18/22, yet PC Health says this PC does not support Windows 11. If processor is on the list, why does PC health...
  9. Replace old laptop with a new one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Replace old laptop with a new one: I have bought a new laptop with windows 10 home on it my old laptop there was windows 10 pro installed. How can I get this version on my new laptop, I have the old hard drive were windows pro on is installed....
  10. just got a new tablet and somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    just got a new tablet and somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there: Hi, I just got a new tablet and when I was setting it up somehow one of my old fb accounts got on there. so now when I get on fb it wont pull up the new one I was using on my old tablet. can someone help? thanks...