Windows 10: Got a new laptop, just wanna ask a few questions?

Discus and support Got a new laptop, just wanna ask a few questions? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This will be my 2nd (and last thread) Im new, like I said in the other thread, so I dont know where all of these go yet, again, I apologize in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CrazZzy1Michele, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Got a new laptop, just wanna ask a few questions?

This will be my 2nd (and last thread) Im new, like I said in the other thread, so I dont know where all of these go yet, again, I apologize in advance.

I just got a new laptop, havent even opened it yet, because I would like to ask a few things before I do.

1) Any suggestions on what I should do when I first put it on?

2) Should I do a system repair disc, system image, backup, etc... as soon as i turn it on? if not all, which ones should I do? and, dumb question, how do I do it?

Also, should I use an external hard drive for any of what I mentioned above, it has files and stuff on it already, but has about 3tb's left on it, or use discs, or a usb flash drive? (Im just trying to get everything right)

3) Any good and free malware/anti virus or anything else I would need?

If anyone can help with any of these questions, or just help me out in general with this, Id greatly appreciate it Got a new laptop, just wanna ask a few questions? :)

Michele

:)

CrazZzy1Michele, Jan 20, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 20, 2021
  3. silkstone Win User
    Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Got a new laptop, just wanna ask a few questions?

wanna purchase new phone

hello friends ........... i wanna purchase new mobile i m confused about nokia X6 and N97 mini .......................plz tell me which phone is better .............. and nokia N97 min comes with navigation lifetime or not ................

plz suggest me ............

vaibh---01, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Got a new laptop, just wanna ask a few questions?

1. Got a new laptop, just wanna ask a few questions? - Similar Threads - Got laptop wanna

2. Just asking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just asking: Does anyone know if i can connect a second monitor to my laptop? submitted by /u/us_airways_001-yt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kf6uul/just_asking/
  3. I just wanna upgrade and this... help?

I just wanna upgrade and this... help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/memes_in_a_cup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k97sac/i_just_wanna_upgrade_and_this_help/
  4. Just reinstalled Windows. have a few questions

Just reinstalled Windows. have a few questions: When I browse the file explorer, in the left side it continuously shows me which folder I'm in. This is blocking me from viewing quick access and is quite annoying. In my last computer I pinned the music folder to the taskbar, but here it won't let me pin any folder, just the...
  5. New laptop asking for password!

in Windows 10 Customization
    New laptop asking for password!: Hi i recently bought an Acer aspire and way setting it up today. I got it all set up and was playing around with it. I turned off the password as im the only person using it and its not leaving the house. It went through and the computer said there was no password. All good....
  6. A few questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A few questions: Hi there! I am a 19-year old student studying Level 3 Print Media & Journalism in the UK, a Creative Media course. I recently purchased a HP Stream 11 laptop, which arrived yesterday. I bought it to do my college work during this period of all schools + colleges being...
  7. i wanna ask some questions before fresh windows install

i wanna ask some questions before fresh windows install: so i wanna completely reinstall windows from scratch i have a windows 10 pro oem key that should work fine right? my current version of windows is a windows 10 enterprise N version but its not official one and i wanna get rid of it, and it wont let me change my windows...
  8. just got a new hp l

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    just got a new hp l: just got a new hp laptop windows 10 loaded and it has some security on it that will not let me load my office 2016 it says it can only download apps that are in microsoft store...
  9. just to ask

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    just to ask: this new ransom where virus well it affect just the hard drive? like if you get this virus can you just replace the hhd and reinstall the OS and start over and my comp is not infected. just asking 84692
  10. just to ask

in Windows 10 Support
    just to ask: Hi all just to ask , every now and thin I have a window box flash . I can be playing a game and I will see it flash. I can close the game and nothing is there . or I can be just looking at a web page and it my happen, its so fast I don't know what it is, other than that...