Windows 10: Got a problem with WIFI

Discus and support Got a problem with WIFI in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to install bluetooth 5.0 drivers and some kind of software tried to update all my drivers. This is a link to the site that I used which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CountDuckula1, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Got a problem with WIFI

I was trying to install bluetooth 5.0 drivers and some kind of software tried to update all my drivers. This is a link to the site that I used which ultimately caused the issues. I didn't realise at the time it was a 'driverpack'.https://driverpack.io/en/devices/bluetooth/realtek/realtek-bluetooth-5-0-adapterUnfortunately, once it got to 51% my wifi for said computer went down because I suspect it messed with the drivers. Microsoft LAN Net 1 or something driver stopped working. Duckduckgo could force through a connection with WIFI but not that great, I had to reinstall the whole operating syst

:)

CountDuckula1, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Bob338 Win User

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Nov 29, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 29, 2021
  4. David Haz Win User

Got a problem with WIFI

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Got a problem with WIFI

1. Got a problem with WIFI - Similar Threads - Got problem WIFI

2. Wifi driver got disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver got disabled: Whenever I open some games such as Siege or Apex or Valorant, my wifi got disabled and I got error code 43 and/or 10. So I used the reinstall driver method from device manager, I got the issue; reinstall the driver from the manufacturer I got the issue; I watched youtube...
  3. Wifi driver got disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver got disabled: Whenever I open some games such as Siege or Apex or Valorant, my wifi got disabled and I got error code 43 and/or 10. So I used the reinstall driver method from device manager, I got the issue; reinstall the driver from the manufacturer I got the issue; I watched youtube...
  4. i got a problem code 43 for wifi wireless device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got a problem code 43 for wifi wireless device: i got a problem code 43 for wifi wireless device everytime i play league of legends, normally i use another app egde, spotify,... my wireless device still working but when im playing league of legends wireless device automatic disappear and tell me error code 43 for this...
  5. i got a problem code 43 for wifi wireless device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got a problem code 43 for wifi wireless device: i got a problem code 43 for wifi wireless device everytime i play league of legends, normally i use another app egde, spotify,... my wireless device still working but when im playing league of legends wireless device automatic disappear and tell me error code 43 for this...
  6. Got a problem with WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a problem with WIFI: I was trying to install bluetooth 5.0 drivers and some kind of software tried to update all my drivers. This is a link to the site that I used which ultimately caused the issues. I didn't realise at the time it was a...
  7. Wifi adaptor got removed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adaptor got removed: I was trying to set up the ethernet and troubleshooted. But after restaring, the wifi icon stopped showing and the status of the wifi adaptor showed the status as 'Not present' in settings. Please look into this....
  8. Wifi problems.

Wifi problems.: Hello, I have WIFI problems on my windows 10 HP Notebook. It would go off asking me to plug an ethernet cable in when my WIFI would usually turn off. When I would open the internet icon it would be a little square with an x on it. When I open up the wifi icon no networks...
  9. Got A Printer Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Got A Printer Problem: The other day my HP Office Jet Pro 6830 Ink Jet quit printing in color. While troubleshooting it I got an HP Driver Update through WU. It didn't solve the printing problem, but it has really slowed down the printing. Takes three or four times longer for a page to start...
  10. Wifi did work, now doesn't...Got message "... a problem WiFi adapter"

Wifi did work, now doesn't...Got message "... a problem WiFi adapter": I upgraded from 8.1 to 10.0 2-3 weeks ago. Wifi worked fine until a couple of days ago. Now the icon says "Not connected - No connections are available." But there are! I'm sending this from my Windows 8.1 notebook and it says there are 4 wifi's available and all have a...