Windows 10: got a windows 10 pro disk off ebay

Discus and support got a windows 10 pro disk off ebay in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Got a windows 10 pro 64-bit disk off ebay has a key for oem software but says not a coa went to install and said was unknown publisher. Should i use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bluerain4sure, Oct 13, 2019.

1. got a windows 10 pro disk off ebay

Got a windows 10 pro 64-bit disk off ebay has a key for oem software but says not a coa went to install and said was unknown publisher. Should i use this to upgrade from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro or not Thanks?????

:)

bluerain4sure, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

got a windows 10 pro disk off ebay windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

got a windows 10 pro disk off ebay

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

got a windows 10 pro disk off ebay

1. got a windows 10 pro disk off ebay - Similar Threads - got pro disk

2. Randomly got windows 10 pro??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Randomly got windows 10 pro??: So, I went to the Microsoft store to buy windows 10 pro, I needed it for some things. But then I saw an install button instead of buy. I know for a fact I did not buy windows 10 pro, submitted by /u/ItsMrReals [link] [comments]...
  3. Ebay app for Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ebay app for Windows 10 PC: I cannot find a way to sell items on Ebay through my desktop. There is no Ebay app for desktops in Microsoft Store or any other place that I can find. Surely there must be a way for people who dislike working long hours hunched over a cellphone to sell on Ebay from an...
  4. got a windows product key from ebay

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    got a windows product key from ebay: i recently got a windows 10 pro key off eBay because I've been having problems with my activation key and Microsoft support weren't any help but then I heard about mak keys and that eBay was full of them so I did some looking around on how to check a key and found out its a...
  5. Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?: I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from eBay about a year ago. Rs 800. Is that key illegal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-10-keys-on-ebay-legal/7e0cf6d2-d93a-45bf-b5bf-cd42f01cbf08
  6. Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?: I'm from Sri Lanka. I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from eBay about a year ago. Rs 800. Is that key illegal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-10-keys-on-ebay-legal/a7802569-5554-4545-a570-3f1a30a43d7f
  7. Windows 10 Key from eBay

Windows 10 Key from eBay: I have a Windows 10 key that I got off of eBay that was $2. When I checked the Windows Key, it said it was a VOLUME_MAK key, and I have heard that it is illegal to use this type of key at home. Is there any way to change the type? Or do I have to buy the $200 key from the...
  8. ebay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ebay: hi. since yesterday I have been unable to access certain things on eBay. my eBay, when I want to look at an item for sale, that comes up but when I click on to enlarge the picture or click on the smaller pictures it wont enlarge or bring them up?...
  9. i baught windows 10 on ebay

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i baught windows 10 on ebay: I bought windows 10 32bit & 64 bit I have the product key but I don't no how to install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-baught-windows-10-on-ebay/0d493271-3b99-4d72-8975-e7e16a340860
  10. Purchased Win 10 Pro off Ebay, but it was not Retail version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Win 10 Pro off Ebay, but it was not Retail version: Ok, so I purchased Win 10 Pro off of Ebay because I was looking for it somewhere cheaper. This is the link: Microsoft Window 10 Pro USB 3.0 32/64 Bit Full Version FQC-08788 Retail Sealed 885370903904 | eBay I checked the product key with ShowKeyPlus and it showed Win 10 RTM...