Windows 10: Got a windows 11 pc and want to use windows 10

Discus and support Got a windows 11 pc and want to use windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a Desktop Computer from HP and it arrived pre-loaded with windows 11 and i want to change it to windows 10 so I called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChezCHipssss, May 27, 2022.

1. Got a windows 11 pc and want to use windows 10

Hello, I recently bought a Desktop Computer from HP and it arrived pre-loaded with windows 11 and i want to change it to windows 10 so I called Microsoft support and they said they couldn't do much but to ask a question here they said to ask if there was any way to get windows 10 onto my new pc without needing to buy another new product key. Thanks

:)

ChezCHipssss, May 27, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2022
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 27, 2022
  4. r.h.p Win User

Got a windows 11 pc and want to use windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Got a windows 11 pc and want to use windows 10

1. Got a windows 11 pc and want to use windows 10 - Similar Threads - Got

2. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  3. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  4. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  5. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  6. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  7. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  8. I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop

I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop: I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop, if i install windows 11 on my new pc and then log into my microsoft account do i still need to purchase license or will it go over from my laptop? because im planning on buying new pc and selling laptop away because i dont really need...
  9. I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop: I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop, if i install windows 11 on my new pc and then log into my microsoft account do i still need to purchase license or will it go over from my laptop? because im planning on buying new pc and selling laptop away because i dont really need...
  10. Why does my new installed ram do not get recognize by my system? Although I got all the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my new installed ram do not get recognize by my system? Although I got all the...: Last week, I attempted to upgrade my cousin’s laptop, a Dell Vostro 14 - 3458, the laptop had 4GB originally but i upgraded it by installing an 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Samsung RAM that I purchased from a trusted store. After the installation, when I turned on the laptop, it emitted...