Windows 10: Got a windows 11 pc and want to use windows 10

Discus and support Got a windows 11 pc and want to use windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a Desktop Computer from HP and it arrived pre-loaded with windows 11 and i want to change it to windows 10 so I called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChezCHipssss, May 27, 2022.

1. Got a windows 11 pc and want to use windows 10

Hello, I recently bought a Desktop Computer from HP and it arrived pre-loaded with windows 11 and i want to change it to windows 10 so I called Microsoft support and they said they couldn't do much but to ask a question here they said to ask if there was any way to get windows 10 onto my new pc without needing to buy another new product key. Thanks

:)

ChezCHipssss, May 27, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2022
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 27, 2022
  4. r.h.p Win User

Got a windows 11 pc and want to use windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Got a windows 11 pc and want to use windows 10

1. Got a windows 11 pc and want to use windows 10 - Similar Threads - Got

2. Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx: Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx without any intervention from me. How do I retrieve the mp4 files back. These are important and I need them. Appalled at how Windows could allow something like this. Please help!Have already tried changing the...
  3. Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx: Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx without any intervention from me. How do I retrieve the mp4 files back. These are important and I need them. Appalled at how Windows could allow something like this. Please help!Have already tried changing the...
  4. Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I got three blue screen in 2 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got three blue screen in 2 days: The first time:0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff806654c28cf, 0xffffa98602626a80, 0x0000000000000000Dump file:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. I got three blue screen in 2 days

I got three blue screen in 2 days: The first time:0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff806654c28cf, 0xffffa98602626a80, 0x0000000000000000Dump file:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  8. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  9. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  10. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...