Windows 10: Got affected by Ramosome virus format .vawe

Discus and support Got affected by Ramosome virus format .vawe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG] I need help with the recovery of my personal data. And about the complete removal of virus. All my personal files are encrypted.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Oxamawaheed, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Got affected by Ramosome virus format .vawe

Got affected by Ramosome virus format  .vawe [​IMG]

I need help with the recovery of my personal data. And about the complete removal of virus. All my personal files are encrypted.

:)

Oxamawaheed, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Virus affecting sound?

A device shouldn't be affected by any virus or malware while reinstalling the operating system nor the stored data that you have brought back up. For cases like this, it's mostly the drivers that must be updated. But it seems that the output for the device
    has the one that has the issues since like what you said, there is no sound at all when you're using a headphone. Have you tried using a different headset/headphones to see if it's the same? We would suggest in bringing the device back to the store from where
    you have purchased it to have the device checked and if needed, replaced. As for your added question, there is no current virus/malware that can affect the circuitry for the sound output unless it's physically broken.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Jun 23, 2020
  4. VishwaRaj Win User

Got affected by Ramosome virus format .vawe

How To Remove Virus Completely

This is the most common cause and serious issue that your Phone is get infected by the Virus and Not Removed even after formatting, only due to some common wrong way..... Just only follow these steps to thoroughly make the Phone Virus Free.

• Remove the SD Card First.
    • Then Connect the SD CARD into the PC through the Card reader or any other Mode.....( Warning PC must not be infected by virus ).
    • Then Format the SD Card.
    • Then Format the phone.

VishwaRaj, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Got affected by Ramosome virus format .vawe

1. Got affected by Ramosome virus format .vawe - Similar Threads - Got affected Ramosome

2. Laptop got virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop got virus: so my pc got hacked and i cant accessInternetWindows defenderRecoverySearch barAnything that requires typing in search barAnd alot more thingsAnd the virus.exe thing wont let me remove itI dont have a antivirusPlease help...
  3. Laptop got virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop got virus: so my pc got hacked and i cant accessInternetWindows defenderRecoverySearch barAnything that requires typing in search barAnd alot more thingsAnd the virus.exe thing wont let me remove itI dont have a antivirusPlease help...
  4. Laptop got virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Virus affected urgent help

Virus affected urgent help: Hi friends I thinks my windows 10 pc is affected by virus and it is so slow and lags too much I can't open any apps except settings. Tomorrow is my online class can anyne help me pleasee??? Can I reinstall my windows I thinks it is linked with my ms accountSystem specs4GB...
  6. Virus - Unable to format PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virus - Unable to format PC: Hi All, Looks like I have a major problem which I'm trying to solve myself. Yesterday my son noticed that his audio services had disabled but upon further investigation, it appears that many issues exist: 1. Unable to access settings 2. Unable to run as...
  7. affected with ransamware virus

affected with ransamware virus: my windows 7 is affected with ransomware virus due to that I cannot open my any of files try to help me out of this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/affected-with-ransamware-virus/556e1fc6-a070-4786-8588-700a739e1830
  8. I got a question, I got an virus but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a question, I got an virus but...: I got a virus because I accidentally forgot to turn on virus defender. Now I was able to remove the virus, but cmd still opens at the beginning when I am entering my screen after looking in. But nothing is happing, but every program starts with administration rights no matter...
  9. I've got a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a virus: Please help, my roommate downloaded some weird shit and now I can't open the task manager submitted by /u/JuanInDaHouse02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eet9jv/ive_got_a_virus/
  10. Got a ton of viruses

Got a ton of viruses: I installed the Win 10 Home Single Language from the downloaded iso. Was getting wierd error messages so updated Malwarebytes and ran a scan. It came up with about 15 trojans and worms which it got rid of. I thought this version of windows was supposed to have better...