Windows 10: Got auto minimize problem

Discus and support Got auto minimize problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every around 5s after opening browser or random software, it usually minimize to home screen sometime opening latest of software or browser again. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KUNDALINI456, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Got auto minimize problem

Every around 5s after opening browser or random software, it usually minimize to home screen sometime opening latest of software or browser again. I already try find tutor on internet like tablet mode, personalize option, and update software request all of them not work. How should i do? For visualization

submitted by /u/KUNDALINI456
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KUNDALINI456, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 8, 2020
  3. koolking Win User
    Auto Minimization and auto maximization

Hello,

Auto minimization as well as auto maximization are both pains in the a _ _! How do I disable them?

And why in the world would Microsoft do this? Let me choose what I need to do.

TIA,

RS

koolking, Apr 8, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Got auto minimize problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Got auto minimize problem

1. Got auto minimize problem - Similar Threads - Got auto minimize

2. Snipping Tool – How to disable auto minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool – How to disable auto minimizing: I am having a problem with the behaviour of the Snipping Tool in Windows 11. When I use this tool in Windows 10, the Snipping Tool window would open on the desktop with the image I have just captured. In Windows 11, this tool now automatically minimizes to the taskbar instead...
  3. Snipping Tool – How to disable auto minimizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool – How to disable auto minimizing: I am having a problem with the behaviour of the Snipping Tool in Windows 11. When I use this tool in Windows 10, the Snipping Tool window would open on the desktop with the image I have just captured. In Windows 11, this tool now automatically minimizes to the taskbar instead...
  4. How to disable auto minimizing in XLaunch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable auto minimizing in XLaunch?: When I open XLaunch in fullscreen mode and then mot to a different desktop, it automatically minimizes, how can I disable that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-auto-minimizing-in-xlaunch/43636ade-95d6-4027-862a-3349e7533b97
  5. How to disable auto minimizing in XLaunch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable auto minimizing in XLaunch?: When I open XLaunch in fullscreen mode and then mot to a different desktop, it automatically minimizes, how can I disable that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-auto-minimizing-in-xlaunch/43636ade-95d6-4027-862a-3349e7533b97
  6. Application minimization problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application minimization problem: I was using two desktops and doing my work on desktop 2, playing games and doing everything else on desktop 1. An automatic action I do on the 2nd desktop causes the google chrome tabs to open and close, and suddenly it throws me to the 2nd desktop every time. How can I...
  7. Turn off auto-minimize windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off auto-minimize windows: Hi, is there any way to disable auto-minimize of windows? for example: I want to place three windows on my monitor without letting the OS auto minimize them. Thank you all. submitted by /u/giuliomoraca [link] [comments]...
  8. Stop games from auto-minimizing to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop games from auto-minimizing to desktop?: This issue has popped up within the last few weeks and I've never had it happen before in the years I've played games. While I am playing a game, anytime I leave the game idle for a minute or two as get up and walk away from my desk it automatically minimizes to the desktop....
  9. Action Center auto minimize actions

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center auto minimize actions: Hi all! As the question in title say. It is how it looks everytime on a new action by default. [img] And here is what I want to achieve by auto. [img] Is there a register hack/group policy setting for it? Couldn't find anything myself about it. I guess no one asked...
  10. Settings window keeps auto minimizing

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings window keeps auto minimizing: I've had my laptop for 3 years now, and all of a sudden the Settings window has started to minimize automatically. It remains open for anywhere between 0.5 to 3 seconds, and then auto minimizes. This only happens with the Settings window for some reason?? This is a fairly...