Windows 10: got blue screen on computer and then it rebooted to windows7

Discus and support got blue screen on computer and then it rebooted to windows7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Computer which has had windows 10 on for over a year now shows windows 7 after restart from blue screen tried suggested fixes but now showing windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Johnl3d, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Johnl3d Win User

got blue screen on computer and then it rebooted to windows7

Computer which has had windows 10 on for over a year now shows windows 7 after restart from blue screen tried suggested fixes but now showing windows10

:)

Johnl3d, Dec 6, 2018

2. Blue Screen

Hi CreeperFarts,

It is possible that the issue is caused by a hardware issue or an outdated driver. For us to effectively know the reason behind this, kindly provide the information we need below:

• Are you facing this problem with a specific program?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior this issue?
    • Have you installed the latest drivers on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    about Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7.

Update us on the result so we can further assist you.

MaRoselle Cag, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 6, 2018
  4. got blue screen on computer and then it rebooted to windows7

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

got blue screen on computer and then it rebooted to windows7

1. got blue screen on computer and then it rebooted to windows7 - Similar Threads - got blue screen

2. my laptop crashed and i got a blue screen with the message "The computer has rebooted from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashed and i got a blue screen with the message "The computer has rebooted from...: these are the details from the event log:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xfffff8074e6d60e0, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000008, 0xfffff8074e6d60e0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. my laptop crashed and i got a blue screen with the message "The computer has rebooted from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop crashed and i got a blue screen with the message "The computer has rebooted from...: these are the details from the event log:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xfffff8074e6d60e0, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000008, 0xfffff8074e6d60e0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. my laptop crashed and i got a blue screen with the message "The computer has rebooted from...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer went blue screen and rebooted - with dmp file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer went blue screen and rebooted - with dmp file: My computer rebooted itself and went to blue screen. Grateful for advice and the dmp file is attached. Thanks a lot. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y-n4VWYn-BHM732GhRG9YkAsvc3r205H/view?usp=share_link...
  6. Computer keeps blue screening and rebooting

Computer keeps blue screening and rebooting: Hi i have have had issues with my pc bluescreening, i have reinstalled windows but the problem keeps happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-blue-screening-and-rebooting/99ffe131-ea63-4460-a1d2-9acc96f60ffe
  7. Blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

Blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck: Hoping to get some help here. I just experienced the blue screen and after checking the Reliability History, I found this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500,...
  8. Blue Screen reboot

Blue Screen reboot: I am also getting a Microsoft blue screen error also called a stop error and the system gathers data and then restarts. I saw in another post of reading minidump dmp files. Is there some way I can open this and read it? Turns out each time the blue screen error happens it...
  9. Got blue screen

Got blue screen: Can not reset or restart, it's a Bad system configuration info code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-blue-screen/485d9161-6f05-41d6-abf6-9632ce183be4
  10. New Computer Blue Screen Errors and Reboot

New Computer Blue Screen Errors and Reboot: Hello, I just purchased a new HP All In One with Windows 10. It will boot fine, but when you got to install a new program or open an exiting program, I will get the blue screen with errors and the system will reboot. I did a diagnostic on the memory and hard drive, all fine,...