Windows 10: Got blue screen : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION What is the reason ?

Discus and support Got blue screen : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION What is the reason ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have windows 10 pro I have windows 10 in the last few days it asked me few times for updating but I clicked snooze. Now after the blue screen I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chocolade, May 15, 2019 at 12:28 PM.

1. Chocolade Win User

Got blue screen : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION What is the reason ?

I have windows 10 pro

I have windows 10 in the last few days it asked me few times for updating but I clicked snooze.
    Now after the blue screen I forced to shut down the pc and when restarting it did some updates installation.

In the blue screen I saw : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Then I went in the windows to the log events and saw this :

So far none of this logs and details on the exception didn't tell me much.

Got blue screen : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION What is the reason ? [​IMG]

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Source : Kernel-power

Event id 41

Task category 63

Level critical

User system

Keywords : (70368744177664),(2)

When clicking the details tab I see :

- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID 41 Version 6 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000400000000002 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2019-05-15T15:24:53.782421500Z EventRecordID 4311 Correlation - Execution [ ProcessID] 4 [ ThreadID] 8 Channel System Computer -PC - Security [ UserID] S-1-5-18
    - EventData BugcheckCode 340 BugcheckParameter1 0xffffe38fd7359000 BugcheckParameter2 0xffffb58198f78150 BugcheckParameter3 0x2 BugcheckParameter4 0x0 SleepInProgress 0 PowerButtonTimestamp 0 BootAppStatus 0 Checkpoint 0 ConnectedStandbyInProgress false SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 0 CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0 BugcheckInfoFromEFI false CheckpointStatus 0

:)

2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

4. Got blue screen : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION What is the reason ?

Windows 10 boot up blue screen error: Unexpected_Store_Exception

Every time when I boot up my Windows 10, I have blue screen error: Unexpected_Store_Exception.

How can I solve this problem. Thanks for your help!

Thema:

Got blue screen : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION What is the reason ?

1. Got blue screen : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION What is the reason ? - Similar Threads - Got blue screen

2. Windows 10 Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hi there, I am having some trouble with my computer; it keeps getting blue screens and I'm not sure how to solve this. Using BlueScreenViewer, I found that the problematic drivers are ACPI.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and storport.sys. There was nothing being used on the computer...
  3. Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!: Hi Microsoft... I have a problem when i startup my windows 10 It says (( Your PC ran into a problem ))[IMG] For no reason at all.!! And everytime i restart it i get this blue windows atfer few seconds!! i was using it as normal like always.! Know what to do my laptop...
  4. Saving netbsd source codes causes a blue screen with unexpected_store_exception

Saving netbsd source codes causes a blue screen with unexpected_store_exception: I was trying to build netbsd sources from linux subsystem in windows 10. So i downloaded source codes in the dir in the user's folder. After that i regularly got blue screen with unexpected_store_exception. It also appears when i try to build it, (crashes somwere in the...
  5. Blue Screen - System got crashed.

Blue Screen - System got crashed.: Hi, I got a blue screen with a QR Code. After that i restarted my laptop but it is showing blank screen and there is no task bar. i am unable to launch explorer.exe. it is showing error. i have to go to task manager and run a desk and type c:. I am unable to find option for...
  6. got blue screen on computer and then it rebooted to windows7

got blue screen on computer and then it rebooted to windows7: Computer which has had windows 10 on for over a year now shows windows 7 after restart from blue screen tried suggested fixes but now showing windows10...
  7. I downloaded latest update and got the blue screen

I downloaded latest update and got the blue screen: The October update happened and now I have the blue screen. I've tried rebooting hitting f4 and one time only the screen came up for troubleshooting and was able to restore to before the update but it said it didn't work. Later I input my info at the login but it went back...
  8. Blue screen reasons for help

Blue screen reasons for help: This is my three-screen blue screen minidump for three consecutive days. I hope to get an analysis of the reasons for the blue screen. My graphics card driver has been updated to the latest version of the intel website. url: https://pan.baidu.com/s/15hpSCsCH28iOYyzLtfCHGA...
  9. Got blue screen and something about stop code

Got blue screen and something about stop code: I got an offer from Avast to install "Avast Cleanup Premium" and "Avast Premier". Prior to that I had only "Avast Pro Antivirus". Then after the install I was promted to restart my computer, and this time I got a blue screeen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to...
  10. Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) ntkrnlmp.exe Any reason/s ?

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) ntkrnlmp.exe Any reason/s ?: Greetings, I have just upgraded to windows 10 via a clean install, I installed the normal windows utils. After this i installed Steam. I went to play the divsion only to have both screens say not signal and get a black screen of death ,then downloaded and installed...