Windows 10: Got blue screen

Discus and support Got blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can not reset or restart, it's a Bad system configuration info code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eneasmunoz, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Got blue screen

Can not reset or restart, it's a Bad system configuration info code

:)

eneasmunoz, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Got blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Got blue screen

1. Got blue screen - Similar Threads - Got blue screen

2. Blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen: I have a Toshiba Satellite L850 and it's facing display problems. Some days ago it automatically reduced to lower resolution with the screen size decreasing and now a lined blue screen is appearing. [IMG]...
  3. Got blue screen : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION What is the reason ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got blue screen : UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION What is the reason ?: I have windows 10 pro I have windows 10 in the last few days it asked me few times for updating but I clicked snooze. Now after the blue screen I forced to shut down the pc and when restarting it did some updates installation. In the blue screen I saw :...
  4. Blue screen

Blue screen: menu bar not working on windows 10, just have blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen/8a1048ad-23fd-4824-a728-6100130a7b50
  5. Blue Screen

Blue Screen: Hello everyone, So my computer has been doing this for at least one and a half year. Everytime I start up my computer it will blue screen at some point(not while the startup). This happen not matter what I do, and it happen at a random time. I can browse the web for hours...
  6. Blue Screen - System got crashed.

Blue Screen - System got crashed.: Hi, I got a blue screen with a QR Code. After that i restarted my laptop but it is showing blank screen and there is no task bar. i am unable to launch explorer.exe. it is showing error. i have to go to task manager and run a desk and type c:. I am unable to find option for...
  7. Blue Screen

Blue Screen: How can I fix the blue screen stop code on Inspiron 5555 IRQL not less than or equal to This happens quite often. Hardware and software updates are up to date. The blue screen debugger can't find a solution. Please send me instructions how to fix this error....
  8. got blue screen on computer and then it rebooted to windows7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    got blue screen on computer and then it rebooted to windows7: Computer which has had windows 10 on for over a year now shows windows 7 after restart from blue screen tried suggested fixes but now showing windows10...
  9. I downloaded latest update and got the blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded latest update and got the blue screen: The October update happened and now I have the blue screen. I've tried rebooting hitting f4 and one time only the screen came up for troubleshooting and was able to restore to before the update but it said it didn't work. Later I input my info at the login but it went back...
  10. Got blue screen and something about stop code

Got blue screen and something about stop code: I got an offer from Avast to install "Avast Cleanup Premium" and "Avast Premier". Prior to that I had only "Avast Pro Antivirus". Then after the install I was promted to restart my computer, and this time I got a blue screeen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to...