Windows 10: Got Bluescreen randomly

Discus and support Got Bluescreen randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried a lot of methods, but still have no idea of having BSOD randomly. Hope you can me some ideas, thanks. The minidumps and msinfo :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jacky_CH_123, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Got Bluescreen randomly

Jacky_CH_123, Dec 14, 2019

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Dec 14, 2019
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Got Bluescreen randomly

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Got Bluescreen randomly

1. Got Bluescreen randomly - Similar Threads - Got Bluescreen randomly

2. Tottaly Random Bluescreens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tottaly Random Bluescreens: https://mega.nz/file/1DV0UQLS#WUrITMwVS9Nd9-cTuv-P8KlASu6_6WIIAo9KibvrPW8 Just what it says:*These happen at all random,random tasks and random times to be more spesific.*All of them gave a diffirent error code.*Posted the minidumps with the link above.*Its impossable for it...
  3. Random BSOD bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD bluescreen: Hello, My computer show BSOD at random frequency, somtimes when playing games, or when downloading, or when doing nothing in IDLE.I just did a fresh windows 11 installation, the randomily BSOD still occure.My specs :Ryzen 5600x no OCRTX 30908GB x4 Corsair Vengeance LPX...
  4. Randomly got a bluescreen code 50 while I was away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randomly got a bluescreen code 50 while I was away: I use a Windows 10 x64. I had stepped away from my PC for about 20 minutes and came back to find it was on the pin screen due to a bluescreen it got earlier, so I do not know the exact error code it got. I was not using any programs at the time of the crash, aside from...
  5. Random bluescreens

Random bluescreens: Hello, My computer keeps producing bluescreens every few hours or days since I bought it a few months ago. The messages are often different ones. I have uploaded the last three minidumps all happened today, normally it is not so often, MSInfo32 data and system...
  6. Random Bluescreens

Random Bluescreens: Hey, I was wondering if someone can help with the random blue-screens that have been haunting us for a long while.My girlfriends computer has been having blue screens everyday for a couple of months now and I could never figure out what its being caused byWe bought new ram to...
  7. random bluescreens

random bluescreens: New PC build - has been working fine for 6-8 weeks. Last week I had a bluescreen - froze on bluescreen and had to reset. Last two days I have had 3 bluescreens. Random cant work out what is triggering it. Latest did save a dump file. Not overclocking. Dump file and...
  8. Random BlueScreens

Random BlueScreens: Hey hey, my mom is receiving random BSOD and I am struggling to figure out why... The system is a completely new build and 1.5 weeks old, Blue Screens appear randomly during the system run so not during the start or during a specific action at least from what I can tell. My...
  9. PC bluescreens randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC bluescreens randomly.: My PC bluescreens randomly when idle or doing small tasks (never while gaming). i have a i7-9700k, 1050ti and 32gb ram. cpu was using turbo boost so i turned that off but it still bluescreens every 2-3 hours or so. i have no idea what im doing and i tried some guides. the...
  10. Random Bluescreening

Random Bluescreening: Hi all, I have had this issue for some time now and I feel its time to resolve it. All I can see in the logs that relate just before the Bluescreen is a bugcheck event in Event Manager - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...